Part 1

So this is indeed my first book and I'm not a very good author but I'm trying. And I hope yous can help through it. The characters are up there ^
If yous were confused on how chase and Matt became best friends because they just moved there, The book will tell you.
As you may have noticed the characters are from vampire diaries and one is from gossip girl. Very cliche but eh. Enjoy the first chapter
EXTRA WARNING ------ there will be a few cuss words in this chapter.
----------------------------------------------
Chapter 1  - Settling in
Brittany's POV
Me and my family just moved here from Australia, and to be very honest I much rather like it here. But it won't be the same without my dad, I know he and my mum were having issues but I didn't think he would stay in Australia, it would make things much worse than they already are. We moved in about 2 weeks ago and since then, I have unpacked my clothes, electronics and that's all. I have to buy new clothes and new shoes, new bed covers and a new dresser since my dresser got left in Australia, my clothes have been in my walk in closet. This house is way bigger than the one is Australia, it has 5 rooms but there's only 4 of us so I'm guessing it's a guest room, We all have our own bathrooms and a bathroom downstairs and in the basement. There's a study down stairs my mum will work in and outside there's a huge pool and a spa bath. It's an amazing house and I can't wait to finally get everything together.
"BRITTTTTTTT" my sister yells stopping me from my day dreaming. I open my door and look at my sister who's holding our cat fluffles "what is it" I say in an annoyed tone. "Well I was playing with fluffles and I kinda hurt his foot and since mum isn't home I was wondering if you can drive me" she says in a baby way. Is she stupid? I'm 15 I don't even have my license and she wants me to drive what the hell. "Are you stupid, I don't even have my license ask Chase" I say while closing the door in her face and walking to my bed to check my phone. I check my phone to see I have 2 new messages. 1 from my mum

Mum👑 - hey sweat pea, I won't be home until late because they needed to interview me a little more but make sure everything is okay and order some pizza or something. Make sure you
finish unpacking. Love mum.

I close the message and go to the next message that's from my best friend in Australia, I open the message

Bestiieeeee😘 - Just messaging again because I love you and miss you so much and I wanted to check in because you haven't messaged me back in like 30 mins ! Message back now!!!!!

As I'm replying to her message I hear a loud noise down the hallway. We just moved in and chase is already breaking stuff.
I put down my phone and ran downstairs to see my brother and his new friend jumping to really loud music. I have never seen or met his friend but I already hate him.
"CHASE" I yell.
No reply
"CHAAAAASSSSEEEEEE" still no reply.
Oh my god. I walk over to turn off the music and yell his name again.
"Chase can you shut the fuck up, and stop breaking shit. Your gonna get in trouble" I say trying to keep calm.
As they both turn around I look at his friend, who may I say is so damn sexy. Omg I can suck his face off any day. Like damn.
"Shut up Brit and go put some pants on. Are you stupid" he says laughing a little.
I look at him with a confused impression until I looked down and realised I'm only wearing my white crop top and my white underwear. As I look back up I feel my cheeks going red and I see his friend looking down at me with a smirk. Oh my god. He just seen me naked. What a bad impression.
"What are you doing just standing there looking at the ground, go put pants on then order pizza you dick" my brother says angrily now.
Oh my, I've been looking at the ground this whole time in my undies. No way, nope. As I processed what he said I ran back upstairs and put my grey sweatpants on. And ran downstairs to order pizza like my brother asked. Now that I think of my brother, I wonder where Melony is. Putting that into the back of my mind I order 2 pepperoni and 1 meat lover, and 2 garlic breads and a bottle of Pepsi. As i send the order in I hear a knock on the door. I wait for chase but nope always leaves it to me.