Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Hey Ladies

I wake up to the sun shining through my window oh what a wonderful day already... not god I just wanted to sleep in.

I check the time and it's 9:30. Why am I up so early and why the hell are my blinds open? Once I get out of my bed I walk into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Wow I actually looked like a gorilla, I smelt my breath and damn did it smell bad, I quickly brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and done it into a messy bun.

I walk back into my room and check my phone that was on charge, I got 5 messaged 3 from Chloe and 2 from mah bestieee. I check the ones from chloe first.

Chloe❤️ - don't forget about today, I'll be at yours at 11
In gonna pull your hair if your not awake.
Make sure your awake.

Bestieee😘 - thanks for calling me 😡 did you forget about me already ?
I can't believe this.

Oh shit! I forgot. I ran quickly to my laptop and open it up  and go to Skype, I call her and she answers straight away. "Oh my god I'm so sorry please forgive me, so much happened yesterday and I was so tired I didn't even change into pajamas and I just went to bed. Forgive me" I tell her quickly telling her everything I said is true, I would never lie to her.

I look at her screen and realise she has the same lamp as me, what the hell, she told me it was tacky,

"Brit of course I forgive you, I love you. Anywayssss what you doing" she says smiling oh god I love her. " who's cares what I'm doing, why do you have the same lamp as me ? You said it was tacky" I ask her with my brow raised.

She quickly stand up and moves around, WAIT her house looks exactly like mine. I end the call and run downstairs. I rub my eyes to make sure I can see properly. Is she really here ? What is she doing here ? Why is she here ??? I look over to the other side of the room and see 4 suit cases. OH MU GOD AHES STAYIG

I quickly run to her and jump on her hugging her as tight as I can "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU BITCH" I yell at her. She looks like she shat herself. Serves her right. Her face was turning purple. I quickly jump of of her and run to get her water. She swallows it like her life depends on it.

"I wanted it to be a surprise but of course you hate surprises and would always figure them out before hand... Soo" she tells my while holding thee glass to her chest. I'm so happy she's here.

"How long are you staying for" I'm so curious to know how long she will be staying for of course mate until Sunday but 4 suit cases? Please that's a bit too much. "Well, my mum and dad are leaving for a year to go and finish their photography class and then they're going Afghanistan so they said I could come here and finish school with you, so after they finish, they'll get paid all the money back they spent then we're gonna move here. Looks like you'll be seeing a lot more of me" she says with a smile like Cheshire the cat.

It took me awhile to process what she's saying. I turned 16 recently and I am going for my learners to get my license but she's here and now she can drive me to school and I'm not only excited about that, we can have endless sleep overs with Chloe omg yes !

I jump straight up and hug her so tight "I CANT BELIEVE THIS! NO FUCKING WAY, I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU MY NEW FRIEND CHLOE SHES GONNA BE HERE IN AN HOUR AND WERE GON-" I start saying but she stops me by covering my mouth.

"Your parents know but when I got here they weren't here so yeh, chase already seen me with his hot asf friend, and I can't wait to meet this girl. Now stop rambling and get ready because it's 11 in 10 minutes. I obey her orders and run upstairs.