Chapter 5

Chapter 5 -

"I DONT WANT TO GOOO"

"Too bad Brit NOW GET UP"

"No"

So right now me and my brother are playing tug of war with me in the middle he on my left and the bed on my right.

Today is now monday and what happened last night I couldnt be bothered to get up and leave to go school. So i faked being sick but my brother had to know about it and come into my room and help and then he found out im really not sick and tried to pull me out of bed. Like im ever going to let him do that. I love my bed more than I love him. Hes tried bribing me with money but I dont want money. I want food. The next thing i hear him say makes me jump out of my bed and run into my walk in closet to grab some jeans that hugs my curves perfectly and a shirt that flows and shows my shoulders.

"Ill buy you food for a week"

At first I was wondering why he wanted me to come so badly, then it hit me, he wanted me to be his drama partner, hes older than me but were allowed to pick our classes and he picked my drama and were working in pairs and we get to pick. Im pretty good at being dramatic you feel me? No okay.

Finally ready for the day ahead of me I quickly put my hair into a loose side braid and grab my bag, phone, earphones and im down stairs grabbing a granola bar from the kitchen counter.

Melony is staying home because their school is getting renovated and their currently doing the classrooms theyre meant to be in. I wish I was her at the moment..

"Byeee Chaseee and Brittannyyyyyyy" My sister chimes like shes the happiest person. She should be happy im not wringing her neck. The temper in our family is crazy that's why we're called the angry Pearsons, Chase Pearson, Brittany Pearson, Melony Pearson and Jessica Pearson. Well my mum likes to think shes scary but shes really not, shes bubbly and kind and nothing can change that,

On the other hand my dad can be quite crazy. Not crazy crazy but scary crazy, he once scared my brother to actually do all the chores. Crazy? exactly.

*****
After that boring ride with my brother telling me how stupid I am we got to school with 15 minutes to spare, I ditched Celena because she was going shopping to get new shoes before she came to school so she could, and I quote, 'Knock the balls off all the guys in the school'. Sometimes I wish I found a normal best friend. But I found her.

My first class is history with Chloe and luckily Celena. This is Celenas first day and shes already got the attention of everyone, just like I did, Now everyone seems to like us, except that bitch Chelsea.

The bell rings and I meet Chloe at our Locker and get my books history folder out, getting stares from half of the student body makes me queezy, Like if I do one wrong thing Ill get tramped on. Anyhow Chloes looking at me like a mad man and its freaking me out.

"Why are you staring at me like I have the last donut in the shop" She has to have a reason to look at me like that... right?

"Oh nothing... Its just that, the bad boy of the school thats with your brother is staring at you like you ran over his dog.. But no biggy"

When she says this I whip my head around so fast I could feel the wind make that sound thing. I look at Matt and give him the finger and he just laughs and looks at my brother. What is his problem.

Me and Chloe and walking to class and Celena is standing outside looking at her nails.

"Well finally, Im not walking into class without my bestie and my new bestie am i" Ahh so this is why she didnt go in, of course.