Lucy's Powers Awaken

No Ones Pov
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Lucy was born in Heaven. She learned all the elements. She was having fun but that all changed when Zeref Dragneel came. Layla Heartfilia had sealed Lucy's power and memories and left her with a rare magic called celestial magic. It was very rare in fact every dark guild wanted lucy heartfilia because they knew it was the key to destruction.

Lucy's Pov
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I some up and did my normal routine (A/N her routine is waking up, making food eating it and taking a shower then get dressed to go to the guild) as soon as she got done she was walking to the guild called fairy tail the number one guild in Fiore. As soon as I walk out the apartment some dark mages came up trying to take me to their guild called Blood Wolves the 3rd strongest deal guild but I felt some strong power in me. I remeberd one callled fire angel roar (these angel are like dragon slayers) and I defeated them I tied them up so they would not cause trouble anymore. I called to Magic Counsel and they took them and they asked what happened so I explained and ask me to be the first wizard saint and have me 7 million J. So I took 3.5 million J with me to the guild and master asked me where I got it so I said to come to his office and exained to him he said I was a x- class mage and he was suprised that I was the first wizard saint.

Master Mackrov Pov

I was supriswd to see lucy the first wizard saint and surprised to see the first angel slayer mage in 20 years. I went out my office and said LISTEN UP BRATS LUCY IS NOW A X-CLASS MAGE AND IF I HEAR AND WORDS THAT IT IS NOT FAIR I WILL GIVE U PUNISHMENT IS THAT UNDERSTOOD
AND SHE WILL TELL U HER MAGIC AND I WANT NASTU, ERZA, LAXUS, MIRA, AND GILDARTS TO FIGHT HER.

Nastus Pov.

Gramps why do we have or fight her and I would take up on the offer but I don't want to hurt luce and she is our family. But lets get this over with

*Time Skip*

Lucy's Pov

We were outside the guild and I said

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Cliff hanger