Chapter 3:

B R A D L E Y

What did he do to her? Why? He's so stupid! He's a wreck and a hypocrite! Hundreds of swears have I said in my mind because of my anger about Phil.

She's the fragile one, a treasure. Who did Phil waste? Treasure.

"Monsieur, we've arrived to you r destination.." The taxi driver which has to be a french told us. Amber still in my embrace I've noticed that she fell asleep I don't want to disturb her peaceful trance but yeah we reached the destination so I nudged her by caressing her cheek, God why is her skin giving me the electricity.

"Are we already here?" She asked still half asleep dried streak tears visible on her cheeks, I just gave her a nod and helped her get off the taxi.

"Still the vintage café I love 3 years ago until now.." She expressed as she smelt the machiatto's swindling in the 1 pm breeze.

"I've been seeing you around alot here with your friends Angela and Maurice.." I told her out of the blue as we proceed towards the bricked royale entrance of the café.

"How did you even knew Angela and Maurice?" She asked me as we sat on the vintage mahogany dining chairs.

"You know, Angela was my classmate and one of my friends too then as for Maurice I just recognized her because of the intramurals queen competition, she's the winner last year right?" I elaborated her.

"Ahh yes yes, I've been seeing you alot with Phil but I didn't want to be involved in that guy's life ever again but I came stumbling up on you but yeah, Ahh Maurice I'm so proud of that lil queen.." She elaborated back smiling at the mention of her friend.

"Sir and Ma'am, what would you take as your orders?" The guy waiter asked us I've noticed that he kept on giving Amber dirty looks that she doesn't notice because she's busy looking at the meñu.

"I'll have caramel machiatto..." I trailed off and an idea busted in my head to stop this shit head staring dirtfully at Amber.

"My girlfriend's order would probably be two slices of cheese cake and a glass of water..." I said he seemed shocked but still continued to do such thing Amber didn't budged but I've noticed her face blush.

"What more can I add sir?" The waiter persists on asking just to have the "chansing" to flirt with Amber.

"You can add, fuck off, do your job or I'll tell your manager that you're perving a customer." I said sternly as I look up at him straight in the eye, He stumbled with his paper as he went towards the kitchen.

"My Goodness Bradley, what was that for?" Amber who's mouth is now quite agaped asked me.

"He's giving you the perverted look Amber, what do you think I'd do?" I told her and her face was replaced with a soft smile.

"Thanks tho, but how did you knew what I am going to order?" She asked me.

"Angela.." I gave her a half smile and she quirked her lips as a response.

Our orders arrived and a different waiter brought it, maybe the lil shit went coward.

Amber and I ate in silence our eyes would meet but would look away all of a sudden.

~•~

A M B E R

I do not know what's up with Bradley which is Phil's friend to be honest I don't fully trust him yet after all that's happened between Phil and I but it seemed that Bradley's in a different talk he seemed to have a dislike for Phil tho making me remember what Angela told me about [*THIS THROWBACK HAPPENED IN MY REAL LIFE THO*]

Angela and I were alone in my classroom when we were in highschool at 4:00 pm we talked about a lot of things at those times Phil and I are not together umm unofficial and in a cool off as he said last last week hated it tbh.

Angela was sitting on a wooden bench inside my section's room and was leaning on the green wall.

"Bradley didn't shipped the both of you he's just like teasing Phil about you like: Heyyy Amber yieeee.. But then his face emotion would change into something bitter.. Maybe Bradley really likes you hahah!" Angela told me but I didn't seemed to know Bradley that much in our high school days I only see him passing by or whenever I go to Phil's classroom to hang out with Angela and some of my friends there..

He knew me before I get to know him.

[THAT THROWBACK IS REAL YASSS, EVEN WHAT ANGELA SAID IS REAL but THEN HAHAHA I KNEW MY LOVE INTEREST WHEN WE TALKED ABT IT HAHAHAA IT JUST HAPPENED A YEAR AGO THAT SCENE SHHAGSSHAZHAH I'M GOING TO CONFUSE A LOT OF YOU BUT FVVVCK AHHAHA]