Chapter 1:

"It's been a year since he left me like I'm just a trash and 2 weeks ago since he came back and 1 week ago since he dumped me again, I'm such a stupid lass huh?" I sought to myself in my head as I read the last part of my reviewer.

"No pain, no gain." Someone said I looked up to see who's the stranger. He seemed familiar tho, blue eyes, birthmark and plum lips, who wouldn't?

"Umm, hello?" I greeted him and closed my folder as I stand up slowly from the icky grass.

"Hi, the name's Bradley Sebastian.." He introduced granting me his hand, I looked down at his hand and back at him a curt nod I gave him.

"I'm Amb—" I was about to let him know my name when he spoke.

"Amber Brooks, I know you." He said my name in right pronounciations, wow this guy is pretty weird isn't he? But what's weird is that I am smiling at his sudden advance knowledge of my name.

"How did you know my name?" I asked him and took his hand to shake it with, He gave me a brief nod.

"From a friend..." He said quietly as he scratched the back of his neck his lips quirking to the right and looked nervously at me.

"Why do you feel gloomy all of a sudden Mr. Sebastian?" I asked as I raise a brow at him holding my folder in my arms tight.

"My friend's your ex, Phil Clyne." He said and frowned at me his deep blue eyes are with mixtures of hatred and annoyance.

"Umm.. I– uh we didn't even become official, it's embarrasing tho but.. Yeah.." I told him as I looked down at my black sneakers.

"Oh Amber —" but he was interrupted by the bell of our university.

"I need to go tho, it's really nice meeting you Bradley Sebastian." I uttered him goodbye and walked away quickly but I heard him yell.

"Wait for me, I think we have the same classes for the whole semesters!" He yelled and walked beside me.

"My section's 4A and I knew yours is 4B." I said as we walked towards the building.

"Nope not anymore, university sent me an email a while ago saying that I am moved to 4A." He said pursing his lips and opens the door for us to enter. At first, I thought he will enter first but he signaled me to go inside first I was shocked by his gentle action a complete opposite of my former sweet sweet lil Phil.

I smiled widely in my head tho I'm grinning like a cheshire cat beside him I heard him chuckle lowly finding his laugh funny since it was pronounced like.

"Ahah - ahah - huha."

It made me laugh tho and we stared at each other for 3 secs and everything began slowing down.

You made my heart shake, bending break, You're driving me wild. Troye Sivan's voice echoed in my mind as the 3 seconds stare goes by.

We entered the room quietly and the seats are still empty as we arrive.

"Probably Mrs. Aprin's the reason why the students are still not here." I said out of the blue chuckling at myself as I placed my things under the desk I chose.

"What do you mean?" Bradley asked me placing his backpack besides the seat next to mine.

"You know students follow what their teachers do inshort we learn from them." I said humorously I know he got what I meant since he gave me a laugh, the laugh I am starting to like. But something made me frown it's the fact that he'll leave me alone soon after Phil says more malicious things about me.

Bradley's short POV

I noticed her smile fell from her face I can read it in her emerald green eyes that it's about Phil again.

"I won't leave you." I told her briefly but sincere and sat with her on the bench chair.

I noticed her smile a bit but still the doubt and sadness in her eyes are visible, She's different very different from the girls Phil played with.

As your smile fell from your face, I fell with it.