3

Maya and Lucas finally got to class, they walked in and everyones heads turned, the room went silent.....

Lucas' POV:
Everyone was staring at me and Maya, "Umm I didn't see a stare at me sign on my head!" Maya said sarcastically, and everyone went back to what they were doing. Just as I sat down Jaxon started to cry, It was so loud and frightening. "Maya! Please help!" I screamed. Maya came towards me and took Jaxon out of the carseat, she sat down and rocked him.
"Okay, so first of all here are your keys, and these are your mailbox numbers" Mrs O'Donnell said. Maya and I got number 7,
"Heres your car keys and one thousand five hundred dollars each for a couple- you need to spend this money wisely, and I almost forgot, I am going to walk around with a box, you draw a piece of paper out and read out what you got as a role." She explained. Then she came around with a box, I looked over at Maya who had Jaxon sleeping, I was so surprised that she did that. I got my paper and read"Business man" and "loving dad and husband" Maya looked at me and i smiled. Farkle read his out loud "Lawyer" and Riley congratulated him. Maya read hers "stay-at-home-mom" and "helpful wife/mother" she groaned. Riley got "Nurse and "loving mom/wife".

Farkle's POV:
We were finally done, Mrs O'Donnell made sure we all had roles. It was already time to leave, Riley walked to Maya. Lucas came to me "How many?" He asked me,"This many" I say holding four fingers up and we laughed.

Riley's POV:
I walked over to Maya, who was holding a baby. She looked and smiled "Hey Riles" I smiled back. "Hey peaches!" I said excitedly.
"This is Jaxon, and thats Jordyn, and Lucas is holding Logan" she introduced her babies. I smiled so big,
"This is Amy, Easton, Colton and Cassie" I said.
"Hi, Im Maya!" She introduced.
"This is Aunt Maya!" I corrected. Maya looked at me with a smile. Farkle had gotten into the car and Lucas was waiting for Maya. I hugged Maya,
"Hey we will be living near each other, don't you dare worry Riles" she whispered into my ears. We went into our own cars and drove to our houses.

Maya's POV:
I knew Riley was worried about this assignment, so I invited them over for dinner. We got to the gates and put our code in, and it let us in. "Fancy" I thought. We drove until we reached our house, it was a two story house. Lucas got out of the car and carried Jordyn's carseat in, and I carried Jaxon's carseat. Logan just walked in.
"Wow, it's very huge-but needs alot of more colour to it." I said looking around. Lucas smiled and suggested my paintings.
"No I mean pictures" I said laughing.
//Two Hours Later//
*Knock* Knock*
I walked over and opened it,
"Hey Peaches!" Riley giggled.
"Oh hey, come on in" I greeted them.
Riley walked in her eyes wide,  
"Wow Maya this house is huge, bigger than ours" she said. I looked at her and smiled, "Do you wanna help me make some spaghetti and meatballs?"
"Of course!" She replied happily.
We were cooking dinner and talking when i heard a cry, "Mommy!!!" a little girl screaming. Riley ran out of the kitchen, "What is it?" She asked.
After she sorted out the problem, she came in smiling.
"Riley, are you alright?" I asked.
"Yeah, why?" She asked.
"Im just checking" i smiled.
"I can't believe she called me mom" she said excitedly. I just laughed, and set the table. Riley helped put the food on the table, "Dinner!" Riley yelled. Everyone came rushing in, I sat next to Lucas and Logan and Riley sat next to Farkle and the twins, Amy and Easton sat on the ground. We ate and talked, laughed about things. Then we heard one of the babies crying, i got up
"No Maya, I will" Lucas stopped me. I sat back down and another baby cried, I ran to the living room and saw Lucas holding Jaxon, and Jordyn crying. I took her out of her carseat and rocked her. It wasn't working, I tried singing and it still didn't work.
"They're hungry Lucas" I said.
"Oh I will check the bags" he said.
He checked both bags and found two bottles with milk in them. He gave me one and we fed them. The crying finally stopped, they finished their bottles and we waited for them to burp. Then we put them back in their carseats and walked back to the kitchen.
"Are they okay?" Riley asked.
"Yeah they're fine" Lucas replied.
"How old are they?" Farkle asked.
"One week old"I sighed. I felt stares towards me but i continued to eat.

No Ones's POV:
"Should we clean up?" Riley suggested. "No its fine, Farkle and I will do it" Lucas said. Maya smiled at Lucas, and he blew a kiss. Riley looked at them and smiled "Thank you" she said.
The kids were all in the living room watching tv. Riley and Maya walked upstairs, Maya showed her Logan's Room, Jordyn's Room, Jaxon's Room, the study,their room and the spare room. "We are still looking for things to decorate the rooms with." Maya said. Riley nodded and smiled, they walked back down stairs and saw Lucas and Farkle sitting on the couches. Riley sat down next to Farkle, and Maya sat next to Lucas. Farkle stood up and said "Maybe we should go now, its pretty dark" he said. Riley looked up and said "Yeah, thank you very much for having us Maya and Lucas" she thanked them. They took their children and went out to their car. Lucas looked at Maya, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "You did a very good job" he said. Maya smiled and said "Lets take them up to the rooms" "Yeah I will take Jordyn and Jaxon"
"I will take Logan" Maya nodded. They walked upstairs and went straight to their room. Lucas put the carseats on the floor and took Jordyn out, he put her on the bed carefully, and then took Jaxon on the bed next to her. Maya put Logan down gently and sat next to him. Lucas took a photo of the twins and smiled. He looked at Maya, who fell asleep, he walked towards her and lifted her, and put her down properly next to Logan. Lucas slept on the ground.

18 July
//Next Morning//
Maya woke up and looked at her watch, it was 9:15, she quickly looked behind her and saw the twins, but Logan was gone, she looked on the floor and saw that Lucas slept on the ground. She opened the door and smelt waffles, she ran downstairs and saw Lucas making waffles. She smiled and walked to him "Hey huckleberry" Maya said,he looked "Oh hi, I didn't hear you coming down the stairs" he said. Maya laughed and sat at on the stool, he came with her plate and sat next to her.
"Ah" he said grabbing his back.
"You don't have to sleep on the floor you know! You could've slept on the bed" she suggested. Lucas smiled
"Do you want me to sleep on the bed?".
................................................................
Thanks for reading!😌