New Family

Hey Guys... The step sister is Gigi Hadid, and step bro is Zac Efron, and dad is Bradley Cooper😂😂
----------------------------------------------

22 December

Maya and Lucas woke up to Jaxon and Jordyn screaming. Maya got up and ran to the room and picked Jordyn up, while Lucas carried Jaxon.

"Sh sh sh... It's alright mommy's here" She said holding her tightly.

Maya looked at he watch, it was 5:00am. Her thoughts were cut off by her phone ringing. It was her dad, she answered it.

(Conversation between Maya and her dad)

M-Hello?

B-Hey Maya! I'm so sorry to wake you, but uh can you please come and pick us up?

M- Oh we were already up, uh yeah sure, we will be coming in two cars.

B-uh ok see you here!

Maya hung up and put some warm clothes on Jordyn and Jaxon. She walked downstairs and called Lucas to bring the keys. Lucas came running down and put his coat on. They walked out and put Jordyn and Jaxon in the car Maya was driving. Lucas went in the smaller car. They started driving to the airport.

Maya's POV:

We had finally got there and I hopped out to carry Jordyn. Lucas came over to my car and smiled, while he carried Jaxon. We walked in and sat in the chairs waiting.

"Hey Maya, I'm gonna go and buy some coffee for us okay?" Lucas said standing up.

"Oh ok thanks" I replied.

"Anything else you want?" He asked.

"No its fine" i said.

He went with Jaxon while I sat there waiting. Jordyn was laughing and I was watching her. I looked around and saw Lucas standing there with two coffee's.

"Thanks" I said as he handed it to me.

We sat down, we talked about things. I finally saw a tall man with brown hair, he looked at me and smiled.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaad!" I squealed and jumped on him.

He held me and kissed me on the cheek so many times. I looked up and saw a tall blonde girl walking towards us with a little girl following her.

"Daddy? I want mommy" the little girl said.

"Omg! Hi Maya, I can't believe I get to finally see you again!" The tall girl said.

"Wait...again?" I asked confused, still holding onto my dad.

"Oh we met when you were seven, and I was about twelve at the time" she said.

"Gigi! Gigi!" I looked and saw people flashing their cameras.

"Dad! Let's go! There's too much paparazzi here" Gigi said worried.

We walked towards Lucas as carried Jordyn. Lucas followed behind us and carried Jaxon. My dad drove Lucas' Range Rover and Gigi, Bella and Zac went in the car with him. While Lucas and I were in my car. We led the way.

"So where are they sleeping?" Lucas asked me.

"Well, I was thinking maybe, Dad can sleep in the study room, Gigi and Bella can have the spare room and Zac can have Logan's room" I said trying to smile.

The thought of letting Zac sleep in Logan's room made me want to cry.

"Okay" he said back.