Chapter 8

~Violet's Pov.~

I know I have to do something about Cameron and Adeline. She likes him, but I don't think it's suck a good idea. I mean they are total opposite.

"Hey what are you think about?" One of my friends asked.

"Well it's just... My friend really likes a boy but they are complete opposite and I don't think he's good for her. What should I do?"

"Well you never truly how someone is until you give them a chance." She told me. I thought about what she said for a moment. I guess she's right. He could actually be the sweetest guy.

I walk to my locker and I see Adeline at hers getting her books. I get my books and head to first period. On my way there I run into Cameron. Literally, I walked right into him and dropped all my books and started to fall but someone caught me before I touched the ground. I looked up and it was Cameron who has saved me from falling.

"Oh my god, Violet. I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking." He told me as he bent down and helped me pick up all my books. He handed me my books and I thanked him and started to walk away but then turned around really fast.

"Hey, Cameron." I said he turned around and walked over to me.

"Yea?" He asked.

"I heard you like my friend Adeline?" I asked to see how he would react. He got a huge smile on his face as soon as I said her name. He looked down at his feet, almost embarrassed.

"Um.. yea I do. Why?" He asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to know if it were true. I think you should go for it. I'm pretty sure she likes you too. You guys would be cute together." I told him. He smiled even bigger.

"You really think so?" He asked. I nodded and walked to class. I really hope I didn't just make a huge mistake by telling him that he should date Adeline. The way he acted today in the hallway when he knocked me down was way different then how he would of reacted last week. Hopefully he has changed for the better because if not I just set my best friend up for heart break.

~Adeline's Pov.~

It's my free period and I promised Cameron I'd help him with his Spanish homework since we couldn't meet tonight. I walked to the library. I walked into the library and saw Cameron sitting at on of the desks staring down, at what I amuse is his Spanish homework, looking really confused. As I walked towards him all I could about was how cute he looks when he's confused. I'm not even going to deny it anymore, I have completely fallen for Mr. Popular.

I walked over to the table he was at and put my books down on the table and put my book bag on the floor. When I looked back up Cameron was standing up and puling me into a hug. He smelled so good. I felt him press his lips to my forehead and sit back down. I sit beside and see that he hasn't even started his homework.

"You haven't even started?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I have no idea what they are saying." He says sadly. Awe my heart.

"It's ok. I'm here to help." I told him. He looked at me and smiled. I spent the next hour helping him with his homework. The bell had rang for 6th period. I got up to go to my next period class when I felt someone grab my hand. I turn and see Cameron.

"Cameron, I have to go to my next period class." I told him.

"I know I just need to ask you something."

"What?" I asked confused. I had just helped him with Spanish it's not a homework question. SO what is i?

"I was... I was wondering if.... if you wanted to see a movie together tomorrow night or something?" He asked very nervously. Was he asking me out?

"Um... yea I'd love that." I told him smiling.

"One more thing." He says. He pulls me in closer and before I know what's happening I feel his lips on mine. I kiss him back. We pull away and go to our classes. The rest of the day I couldn't stop smiling. I can't wait till tomorrow night. What should I wear. I'm sure Violet will help me.

(A/N- I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in months. I promise I'll try to update more frequently. Thank you guys so much for reading. If you liked it please let me know by voting or commenting. Love you guys Bye.)