I dunno what to call this

Long chappie to celebrate book 2!!!! And a new character!!! DEATHNOTE666333

Hatsuki's POV,
"Nooooo... I wanna stay in Japaaaaannnn" I whined as the host club dragged me outside. I was still in pajamas (an over sized black shirt , no shoes, no pants) and my hair was still down from the other night- and a mess. "We're gonna be late for our flight Hatsuki!" Kaoru said as Mori threw me in the limo. I sat in between the twins unwillingly. I started to play my DS as everyone started yo talk about what they were going to do in America. Midnight was playing with Haruhi's feet. When everyone noticed I wasn't talking, I saw Kyoya smirked. "Hatsuki, I wasn't going to show anyone this but 97 people sent me this video and I think they'd want someone to see it" he said. I looked up at him. I really didn't give a single fuck about what he was talking about. He got out his laptop which apparently gets WiFi and clicked a video. He turned it so that everyone could see it.

"PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE ME!"

"YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!"

My eyes widened and my entire face went pale. "Awwh! We remember that!" Hikaru and Kaoru grinned. Tamaki was fangirling and so was Honey. Mori just had a straight face and Haruhi was surprised. Good thing dad isn't here... he didn't want to come. The video ended with the camera girl/guy running away from us. Everyone looked at me and I was as stiff as a statue.

"I- we- to- it- you-" I squeaked.

My eyes then went red. "DO YOU WANT TO DIE INSIDE A LIMO!?" I yelled as the twins had to hold me back from ripping out Kyoya's satanic insides. He just chuckled in response which made me more angry. Kaoru then dropped me, causing me to almost drop on the floor but Hikaru caught me. "Huh? Kaoru why's you let go?" Tamaki asked. "I- she- her- uh...." he stuttered. "SPIT IT OUT YOU GAY PROSTITUTE!" Hikaru held me back by the forehead so I wouldn't kill Kaoru. He whispered something in Hikaru's ear and then Hikaru dropped me. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I yelled angrily and looked up at the two. "What's wrong guys?" Haruhi asked as their faces went red. They both whispered something in her ear and she went pale. "Tell me tell me tell me!" Tamaki exclaimed. Haruhi whispered to him and his face went red. "MOMMAAAAAYYYYYYHHHHH!!!" He screamed and whispered to Kyoya. Kyoya whispered to Mori and nobody told Honey. Everyone looked at me exept Honey, who was playing with Midnight. "Whaaaaatttt?" I groaned. I was way too tired for any of this. "Uh-H-Hatsuki.." Hikaru got on one knee so that he was to my level and whispered in my ear.

"Kaoru saw your panties"

My eyes widened and I went pale. "WHERE THE HELL ARE MY WEAPONS!!???" I screamed as everyone had to hold me back from Kaoru. "I'm sorry!! I didn't WANT to! Just put on some pants!" Kaoru exclaimed. "I don't wannnaaaaa. I'm sleeppyyy" I said like a four year old and fell asleep like a drunk person.

Haruhi's POV,
"She fell asleep" I pointed out the obvious. "Well it is 2am" Tamaki said. "Is can see her panties!" Honey exclaimed from underneath her. "HONEY!!!" We all yelled and almost dropped Hatsuki. Mori caught her just in time. All of us went silent for a while. "....What colour were they?" Hikaru asked. "Is don't think Hatsu-chan would like me telling you!" Honey grinned.

"DON'TASKAQUESTIONLIKETHATHONEYISSTILLALITTLEINNOCENTANDWHYWOULDYOUEVENNEEDTOKNOWITSNOTLIKEYOUREALLYREALLYREALLYNEEDTOKNOWDOYOUBWCAUSEIDONTTHINKYOUDOYOUAREINVADINGMYPRECIOUSDAUGHTERSPERSONALPRIVACY!!!!" Tamaki yelled and shook Hikaru by the collar.

"Is can tell you" Kaoru smirked. Tamaki kept yelling at Hikaru and all of us exept Honey and Hikaru facepalmed. "Tell me!!! Every man deserves to know what kind of pantoes his girlfriend is wearing!!" Hikaru begged. "She was wearing pink". None of us believed that. "Wait what?" Hikaru asked. "Pink. It was lacey and pink".