Chapter 4 : My Only Shot.

As soon as my night with my mum was over I went back home. I shouted to see if anyone was there but I heard nothing.

Alex probably left knowing it would annoy me, I wanted to spend more time with him damn it.

I starting thinking deep about what I wanted to do with that money, i thought of things so far fetched. I checked the time to see maybe it was fatigue messing with my head but it was only 10pm.

I obviously wanted to do something Pierce The Veil related but what could i do? Maybe?

No no way thats just too absurd.

But i could pull it off, I could really do it with the connections my mother has. 

My mother is really good friends with some band manager, I bet if I called them I could ask for their band members numbers?

I quickly went into my mothers room, I tried the elevator, i'm way too lazy to even try to use the stairs at the moment.

A few seconds and all time low elevator music later I was on the top floor going into my mothers room. I opened the door and amazed at how clean and simple her room looked, normally it would have way more decorations but today I guess it's left simple.

I walked over to my mothers dressing table, in one of her draws I saw that her contact book is there so I checked under bands and saw only one band named "Avenged Sevenfold" I've heard a few of their songs but not too much to know about the band members.

As this was my only shot, I went to get my phone I dialed the number.

"Hello." A deep voice said, in the background I can hear party music and cheering such as "CHUG CHUG CHUG!" And "EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT!"

"Yes hello is this the manager for Avenged Sevenfold?" I said in my most formal tone.

"You sure got that right, what do you ne-" The man was cut of by a bunch of "WOAAAH DUDE YOU TOTALLY DOWNED THAT." And stuff like that, I sighed with annoyance as I finally decided to call them tomorrow, I hung up and walked out of my mothers room.

I retreated back to my sofa and slouched, watching back to back episodes of The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody. Say what you want but you ain't part of the Moseby fandom.

I slowly fell asleep to the sound of the intro to the episode, wishing that I want to live on that boat with the exact same people.

***

I woke up in the lounge, no one was home yet so I guess Isobel went to her house. I checked the time on my phone and it was 5am, the sun was just beginning to bloom and I sighed.

The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody was still on so I switched off the TV, and went upstairs to my room and plugged in my phone but just as I was going to sleep I heard the usual iPhone ringtone. I sighed, grabbed it and answered.

"Hello?" My voice was quite croaky, basically it sounded like crap.

"Yeah, hey. You called me earlier? Round about 10pm?" The familiar deep voice from before played in my mind.

"Oh yeah, um you're Avenged Sevenfold's manager aren't you?"

"Yeah, you caught me in my most unprofessional time." He coughed in embarrassment. "What was it you wanted to ask me?"

"Right, I was wondering if you would be able to let me meet with the band, see my mother is like super rich and she-"

"No problem doll, I'll see what time they're free and I'll call you back. Alright?" I sighed in relief.

"Yeah, sure." I hung up and smiled to myself, this sounds more like planning that actually doing it so I have to hurry this thing up before Pierce The Veil come to my town, Milwaukee.

A/N The picture on the side is of Amy's mothers room.

Thank you for reading also you guys are amazing☺️💞