Chapter 3 : What Do I Want?!

I left my house with a big smile on my face, content with how things were going at home i just hope my mother will not spoil this wonderful feeling inside.

As per usual our driver is waiting outside beside his BMW, the perfect car for this job by the way, and lifted off his hat to greet me.

"Good evening Miss Green." He welcomed me, on my way inside his car.

"Good evening Anders, how's it going?" I asked, his been out driver since i can remember, i don't consider him a member of staff but rather a member of the family.

"I'm okay, just driving around as usual but you make my day you know?" Anders said starting up his car and getting ready to pull out of the long drive way into the busy roads.

"Thanks Anders it's the least i can do, driving isn't the most fun when you're driving around my mother." We both laughed at my small snarky dig at my mother.

"Moments like these are what i'm gonna miss most when i'm retired Amy." Anders reminded me once again.

"Keep saying that and i'll have you work for us forever." I attempted to say in a playfully menacing tone. It would be a shame to lose Anders after all you don't get much people that would do their best to make you feel great before and after school, it would truly be a huge lose.

Anyways it seemed like our talk passed by lots of time that we already arrived at the restaurant.

I was said my small goodbyes to Anders and made my way inside to be greeted by a man who seemed like security.

"Name please?" His muscular arms seemed like they were about to rip his sleeves in a half not to mention the tight jeans that look like they would split when he's sitting down.

"Um, Amylee Green." I should be meeting my mother here so surely my name should be down.

"Right this way Miss." I followed the hench man across the restaurant where we passed many famous people that i had no interest in. I saw my mother sat down with her reading glasses on examining the menu that was out before her. 

"Hey mum." I said sitting myself down but remembering to smooth my dress before i did so.

"Amy, it's good to see you." She responded and took of her glasses and put down the menu.

"So, what's up? Why did you call me here?" I questioned, i guess i was eager to know her answer, i just couldn't wait until later.

"If you must know, I'm going back to London-"

"And i'm coming with you?" I cut her off.

"No Amy, you're staying here." She said with a look of disappointment crossing her face.

"What? Why?" I questioned her more.

"Amy." My mother sighed. "Don't take it personally i just cant okay?" My mum rubbed her temples and i gave up with questioning her. 

Don't tear up, don't tear up. I reminded myself, it would be childish of me to show weakness to my mother especially now in this restaurant, my mum would think i'm throwing a tantrum.

"It's okay mum, you just go and have fun i guess." I said accidentally with a hit of sadness.

"It's not like i'm leaving you with nothing, you'll have 500k to last you the month whilst i'm gone" Wait? did i just hear that right?

"You're going for a month?" I blurted out a little too loud.

"Amy." My mum sighed once again.

"Okay okay, I get it." I gave up once again and slumped down attempting to enjoy the last moments with my mum until i see her once again.

"You better figure out what you want before i come back." She said, making me questioning everything.

What did i want? What do i want?