You belong with me !!

(Picture of the Blake aka Boss man).

Chapter 2 continuation .

Blake POV

I held unto her wrist like if it was the end of the world .She began sobbing this girl fell on stage that could have ruin my entire career .
She better have a good excuse "you are worthless *i told her you shitted up my show . You can't even walk in a damn shoe its not that hard . One foot in front the next .I began placing my hand on her leg rubbing the open skin "well since you shitted up my show I might need a little coverage for your shit"I told her whispering in her ear she shivered at close proximity of our bodies but I calmed her down by placing my other hand on her neck as I began began nibbling on the nape of her neck she even let out a small moan which made me smile while leaving hickeys on her neck .
As she placed her hand on my chest and pushes me away . I stumble back but didn't fall, as she was about to exit the room , I gain my balance and i was raging with anger so i grabbed her and pin her against the wall and look down at her. Her eyes were filled with tears and in her eyes all I could see was the hurt in her eyes but I couldn't care less and so my threat began . You shouldn't have fallen princess .That is the biggest mistake you ever make in your life and for that you will pay ". I said in a harsh manner "you are nothing without me Britney" I shouted at her . I looked away for a moment and I felt a hard force on my face . Owwww you worthless trash what the hell is wrong with you !! I am your boss . you respect me , is that understood . She said yes sir and was about to walk out but I grab her and my hands roamed her body .