hey babydoll

Chapter 4 -hey babydoll

As I looked up I saw a smirking Alihandro ughh fricking hate this guy and his egoistic ways.

Every time I see him I think of the things he will do to get his way and those eyes had a glint of mischief written in them.

“what the hell are you doing here?" I asked

He chuckled

“what's so funny??” I asked myself.

“what are you staring at I'm talking to you idiot ”I muttered .

“That's very funny sweetheart but that's no way to talk to the person who is practically paying to come see this fashion show of yours and the one who also has your damn future in the palm of their hands".

“What do you mean I placed my hands on my hips getting of the ground ”.

"Don't you remember he asked pointing his hand in the direction of the office "?

“Orr did all that moaning go to your head”

Shit i gasped “there is no way he heard what went on in that office i hope”

I placed my hand over my face  "what do you want from me money , blood , sex is it sex"I asked bluntly

He shaked his head

Then  what !!! I shouted louder than expected

"what makes you think I need money I am a billionaire honey so I definitely don't need your money.. and for blood hell no!!! I don't take blood from whores like you especially you... And last but not least sex well I would say NO but damn your body is like an hourglass but i am sorry i don't do sloppy seconds.I have to congratulate you tho that nice job you did with your boss.. I never expected you to give your boss a blow job , babydoll you outdone yourself but just in case you don't remember I have it on my phone”

“Do you wanna to watch it ”

I gasped and began shaking my head rapidly

Hahaha he laughed in my face “are you sure you don't wanna see yourself in action before this gets out”

“Shut the hell up will you”I said quietly analyzing what just happened.

“Tell me what you want I will do anything ”I said my voice breaking

“You'll do exactly what I say and no one will see the video is that clear”

I nodded

“Babydoll you have been an awfully good girl ” he turned and began walking towards the door but before he could walk he turned around .

I wonder what he want now.

“ohh and babe have a nice day , see you Monday and don't even think about not coming to school you future depends on it”.

And with that he was gone