Chapter 1

"Naazzzz !!" Mom shouts from downstairs. "You're gonna be late for you first day. Get you butt off of the bed!."

     "5 more minutes." I shout back. Taking my soft white comforter above my head. As you can see I am NOT a morning person at all! I hate waking up so early at the morning and that means I hate weekdays and that means I hate school days. Argh!

After my oh so lovely short 5 more minutes of sleeping my iPhone 6+ rings. Grabbing it from my left side of the table not bodering on checking the caller ID I just answer it up.

    "Hello ?" Greeting the person on the line with my morning voice.

    "Well well well, looks like nothing changed after 4 years huh?" With that my sleeping soul awakes.

     "JAKE ?!! IS THAT YOU ????" I asked.

    "Yup!," popping the letter 'P'. "Missed me?" Its totally MY JAKIE. MY BEST FRIEND GUY.

     "JAKIEEEEEE !!" I scream my lungs out due to happiness I'm feeling. "You dick of course I miss you, a lot! Its been years since you left." While speaking to him on the other line I'm already been sited on my bed and I am already full of energy. I can just hear him laughing on the line. I missed that laugh. "Where the hell are you dick head?"

     "HA HA HA. I can see I'm wrong about that you being still the same Naz I've known huh? Now you love my dick. A LOT! HA HA HA HA" By that I know that my cheeks is flaming red due to his response that caught me off guard. "Do you want to experience my dick, babe?" I can see his smirk even though I can't see him. You know what I mean.

     "HA-HA-HA. Funny you dick head. I swear if I was just by your side I'll definitely stomp your feet."

     "Just kidding Naz, I'm just playing. I just missed you that's all." And my old sweet best friend is back. Thanks God.

     "So where are you Jake?" I asked once again.

     "Just around." He says

     "Well where is exactly that?" I raised my right eye brown even though he can't sees it.

     "Uhm see, maybe if you already started getting up and getting down here maybe you can see me."

And with that I already get up and wear my bunny slippers not caring that I'm still with my comfortable Victoria's Secret black shorts paired with my white fitted tank top that shows my belly piercing that I only got this summer and hurriedly goes downstairs straight to the kitchen where I know where he'll be. And I'm not wrong with that! He is there facing his back on mine where he is chit chatting with my mom while eating the nutella pancake mom made which is super delicious that I can't stop on eating it when I started eating the pancake.

     "Ahem! Ahem!," Coughing loudly just for him to notice my existence and breaking their chitchats. "Well who's this jerk whom I see is finishing all my precious pancake??" Giving my bitch look while crossing my arms with that he turned around and I was stunned. WOW! He changed a lot especially his physical appearance. He looked like a bad boy especially with those tattoos on his right arm, totally bad ass!. The clothes also totally worked it out simple but with a pinch of a bad boy; with his big v-neck white T-shirt which the short sleeves is even rolled up and paired it up with his ripped black fit jeans and black converse.  

     "Are you checking on me Naz?." He asked with his smirk which is so hot on him. OH GOD!! I'm literally checking out my best friend and for sure I looked like a maniac here.

     "Well sorry for that Mr. Bad boy," Nearing him. "You looked so damn hot. Can I get your number?" Wiggling both my eyebrows.

     "You're crazy" And with he gave me a hug and I hugged him back. "I miss you." Kissing the top of my head.

     "I missed you more." Snuggling my face even more in his chest.

     "So," mom clasped his hands. "you two kids eat your breakfast and so you can head to your schools okay?" We both sits on the counter chair and I get my own precious nutella pancake. What? Everybody loves nutella and pancake.

     "This is really good." Jake compliments my moms pancake while giving her a thumbs up and stuffed one more slice pancake on his face.

     "Oh thank you dear," Smiling at him and getting her bag and car keys. "so I'm gonna go now and I'l be late from work." Going to my side and mom kissed my cheeks so as Jake because Jake is like a son to her and rushed to the door. "Bye kids." She shouts as she closed the door.

After 30 minutes of eating breakfast with Jake while talking random things with him I leaved him in the kitchen to get ready for school while he voluntarily washed the plates for me. So after I take a bath and do all the girls needs' to do in the bathroom I dry up my blonde curly hair and iron it to straight it, when I'm done with my hair I put some lotion into my body and some moisturising cream on face. Afterwards I put some light foundation mixed it up with my BB cream, and do my eyebrow and just curled my lashes and put some mascara on it and do some light contour on my face and lastly I decided to put some MAC rosy red lipstick which will looked good on my chosen outfit which is plain black fitted sweater and my dark blue jeans that has one straight ripped on their both knees paired with my black pumps. I took one last look on my full body mirror and I'm done. I grabbed my black shoulder bag which the strap of it is color gold and i put my gold Rolex watch and my gold Cartier bracelet and flashed my favorite Channel perfume on my clothes and headed downstairs.

     "Finally you're done." Jake says before taking another bite of his apple.

     "Whatever. You're driving me Jakie." I told him well more on order him. And with that we  leave our house and headed to his black sports car.

Show off.