The new plan

Rainbow woke up with a threatening push. '"Sorry Zecora, I can't dance with the tree today. I forgot my cookies." She sloppily said. She opened her eyes only to see none other than Cloud blast herself! "Fuck!" She stated. Rainbow pushed her across the forest. Commander cloud grabbed a sword and called forth the rest of her army. They were hidden in trees, bushes, and exotic plants. She ran knowing what to do. She ran far away and hid in a bush. "COME AND GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!! OR EAT MY FAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled. Cloud blast was obviously offended by this. "FINE!!!!!!!!!" She angrily hollered. They searched all over. Then one went close the bush. She took him into the bush and changed clothes with him. "I guess this plan could work out better." She thought.
She pretended to search for a while until hours later when Cloud blast called she got away and she ordered them to go back to Canterlot. Rainbow smirked. This plan was better! The almost said out loud. In 6 hours they were in Canterlot. They each took turns guarding the jail. It took 3 weeks for her to be called. And when that day finally came She was almost positive She would do it.......... Until, she was assigned with a PARTNER. "Damnit!" she whispered to herself.