chapter 2

the bus pulls over at my stop and i get off starting to walk dow the street to my house. when i walk in i see a note .'vegah i had to go back to work ill be home late or early in the morning dinners on the table , dad' i go to the kitchen and eat dinner then i call my dad." hey vegah what do you need?" 

" hey dad i just called to tell you that i have to go over to my lab partners house , we have a project ." i say in tottal dret 

" ok be home by ten  take your phone and text me every two hours"he said in a fatherly tone 

" ok dad bye"i said ebding the call 

i did my other homework, cleaned up the kitchen and got ready to go to harrys house .i changed in to black jegging a hot pink over sized sweater and a black bennie with black vans. i grabed my bookbag , my phone and my keys and started my way to harrys house .

*********************************************************************

i pulled up in a driveway to see a house that is probly 3x bigger than  mine . i step out of my car andwalk to the and ring the bell.when the door opens im greted by woman who is a little shorter than me and resembled harry" hi im anne , im harrys mum , you must be vegah ,come in ." she said in a welcoming tone . as i walked in the house it had a cozzy feel to it .... like a cabin .

" come sit down , ill get harry " anne said leading me to the kitchen where i sat at a little breakfast bar."HARRY VEGAHS HERE" only moments later i hear foot steps coming down ." hey" harry said in a annoyed tone." what your not happy to see me " i sassed back in a snappy tone .

" lets go to the livingroom " harry said leading me to the living room we sat down on the ground i opend up my bag and spilled out my text books and someof the reaserch i done earlier." What do you have the whole history on biology " harry snarled " no i just wanted to have a jump start " i said . After that  we spent five hours researching our project and bickering but at eight pm we finished . finaly for the night . i packed up my work and harry walked me out .

" well ill see ou tomarow " he said we stood there for what felt like forever 

"yep" i awkwardly said , " bye" and with that i went home to an empty house , and got ready for the next tourchurus day 

A/N : how am i doing and what do you guys think of the story . it might be a little boring now but it will get exciting soon.