My Dark Night By SheriffSquinty

Skylar lives in a world where her pack is slowly and deliberately being obliterated by the merciless Black Mountains Pack, led by their vicious and cruel Alpha, Gabriel. So what happens when she learns that the tyrant Gabriel is her soul mate? Soon, Skylar will discover that there is much more to Gabriel than meets the eye, and there are dark forces surrounding them that will put both of their packs in great danger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I absolutely love werewolf stories! I love how possessive the mate is and the love and bond mates share. So this one is very orignial and I think thats why I like it. I really need to tell you guys to be patient with this one in the begninning because its starts off explaining. It fits the book perfectly so don't bail out on this because you'll be missing out on Skylar and Gabriel. I've recently re-read this and the ending left me hanging! Like I literally was screaming at my IPod screen. The author is amazing and really brings feelings to this book. It would probably be one of my favourite werewolf stories. GOO GOO GOOOOOO!

P.S

Author if you are reading this please update. Thanks love yaa :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE ✓

FAN ✓

COMMENT ✓

READ ✓

SHARE  ✓

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------