Knight In Shining Armani By jerileekaye

Sometimes, getting over the pain of betrayal and breakup means you have to GET UP. GET EVEN. GET A BETTER MAN.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: So I just found out that parts of this story has been removed which is honestly sucks so much. But the good thing is that this author has published this book and thats amazing! This story truly deserved it! The thing that sucks for me is that I love to re-read stories and this was one of my absolute favourites if not my favourite. So just letting you guys know.

You know how I always say how books are in my top ten? This book probably broke my scale.Like it blew my top ten list away.Literally I admire this author for writing this SuperAmazingAwesomePhenominalBrilliantFaboulousExtraordinaryMindblowing book. And yes that is a word now.

So PLEASE go check this out. You can literally read this and never get tired of it! My friend recommended this to me and I literally can't get enough of it!

Ryder is like ASDFGHJKLWERTIGJVKN MY DREAM MAN WOHOO! LIKE DAMN HE'S PERFECT LIKE FOOD! And thats saying something! You will scream up and down and possibly even cry--No kidding. But Ryder is mine. OKAY. Mine. Like He's perfff and you might love him and all but just letting you know.

He's like the mickey to the minnie
the tiger to the pooh
the donald to the daisy
the spongebob to the patrick
THE ME AND YOU ( HEHEHE) idek.

Anyways I LOVE LOVE LAAAVE THIS.
YOU SHALL NOT IGNORE ME AND READ THIS BOOK ( see what i did there you Lord Of The Rings Fans:P)

Please go check out the full summary in this book! I'm telling you this 'Ever After' won't disappoint you:) Cause damn this boook is fabb!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE✓

FAN✓

COMMENT✓

READ ✓

SHARE✓

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------