its for the gram

"put your leg up over his hips." andrew said our friend helping us pose, which was in a very awkward way but i guess its what people liked?

luke my boyfriend of 2 years and i have a instagram account that we both run, mostly i but its a working progress. we have about 300k followers on instagram and 200k on both of our personal accounts.

we don't know how it happened but randomly people started liking and commenting on our photos, and saying we're goals and we just rolled with it. then random companies and advertisements have been asking us and paying us good money to sponsor their products, oh and don't forget most of our income from instagram.. 10,000 dollars a month each as well as our account we share gets so much sponsors and people wanting us to model for them. its nice but tiring sometimes.

"this is so uncomfortable, can we hurry it up please?" luke says, he's the one that started this and now he's so tired and just wants a break and to be normal instead he gets a lot of random girls numbers and photos and just doesn't want them to be around him, i know he will never cheat on me but its gets sometimes hard.

"luke its for the gram.. and you're done." andrew said as luke rushed out of the room into the kitchen.

"whats his problem?" andrew said.

"he doesn't want to do this anymore, everything isn't the same we aren't goals everyone thinks were a perfect couple with no problems but its not like that." i said looking through the photos getting ready to edit the shït out of them and remove any un-wanted details on my body and face.

"c'mon alessia you guys are famous, 500k followers and 1M all combined. are you kidding me? your life is amazing you have check after check, you'll always be goals i mean your hot as fück and your boyfriend is too, whats the problem?" andrew said not understanding a word i just said.

"andrew living your life on instagram isn't a life, I'm tired too. but its my job not a choice i have to cancel or not."

"alright ms.debby downer. ill see you later." he said before leaving.

luke came back in right after him with a glass of water, he laid down next to me as i sent the photo to my email and opened my macbook pro up and loaded the photo on photoshop, i made my waist smaller as well as my thighs. i resized the photo and moved to my thighs made them smaller and fixed my skin tone to a darker shade, fixing any bruises or stretch marks. i always just wanted to post a photo without editing it but everyone would say how disgusting and how we aren't goals anymore.

i was so into having likes and followers my mind got set on making sure everything was perfect in the photos. i fixed blemishes on my face, scars, and made my eyes bigger as well as my nose smaller. fixing the color on my eyebrows and face luke turned to me and shut the laptop screen down moving it from me.

"babe we need to stop, i know its not good but we should just go and take a relaxing vacation somewhere and forget about social media. I'm planning it okay? and we are not bringing our phones or laptops nor cameras. leona please I'm so tired" he said looking at me with his dark circled eyes and pale skin.

i nodded my head and he kissed my forehead, i took my laptop back and re-started my work. i fixed luke's eyes and bags under his eyes. i mostly had to fix my self up since i had to be perfect and luke was already perfect. i added filters and cropped it to my liking. i sent it to my phone and uploaded it to my instagram account.

captioning it: lazy saturdays..

photo creds : andrew_santos

i tagged luke in it and uploaded it..

"done?" luke said as i cuddled back up next to him..

"done babe" i said as we both laid there next to each other for our actual lazy day saturday.

\\ this is my second story and I'm going to be doing a series, so this is a short series of couple goals i guess.. so tell me if you liked it and vote please.. ily all //