Chapter 7

Heeeey guys! This chapter's sort of a short filler, sorry. Let me know what you think!

-K<3

Chapter 7

I groggily got off the plane and collected my luggage. I looked around for Eleanor. A second later, I was attacked in hug from behind.

"Tr- Khloe!! I missed you so much!" El said. Flashes of cameras want off and I hoped no one had caught her slip up. She looped her arm with mine and grabbed my suitcase.

Waving to the paparazzi, we got into El's car. We drove for a few minutes in silence until there were no more paps chasing us.

"Oh my God, Trin!" Eleanor said, leaning over and hugging me at a stoplight. "Louis told me as much as he knew. And you can tell me everything while we're watching horrible midday English soap operas and eat ice cream."

I laughed a little. "Okay." I looked around. "This is the first time I've ever been to Europe."

"Really? No publicity stunts or anything over here?"

"Nah. Ooh, I just realized my manager's probably gonna kill me. And I should probably call Simon and drop out of the tour.."

"You can't do that! All you need is to get away for a little bit, I promise you. Just wait a bit before you throw everything away."

I sighed. "I guess you're right."

"Of course I am." Eleanor pulled into a parking space on the side of the street. We got out and I grabbed my things while she locked the car.

"Ready?" She asked me, opening the door of a typical London row house. There were maybe 12 2-story houses all connected.

I nodded and walked inside, looking around. The decor perfectly described El. Everything was bright and cheery yet sophisticated. The paint on the walls was a deep red. There was a sitting area with an adjoining kitchen. She led me up a set of stairs and showed me her room.

"My flat's pretty tiny, so you'll have to share my room with me."

"That's fine," I said. "Um.. Where's the bed?"

She laughed and opened a closet, pulling a bed down. She did the same to another bed a few feet to the right.

"That is so cool! I totally need that!" I exclaimed.

"It's called a Murphy bed. It's a pain to have to open and close it all of the time. The flat came with them," She shrugged. She motioned to the second bed. "You can sleep there, if that's alright."

I nodded. "Okay."

"It's gonna be like one giant slumber party!" El jumped up and down on her bed excitedly. "I'll go get the ice cream! Wait, you should probably come with me. I have 9 different flavors."

I laughed and followed her downstairs.

***

"And so he like automatically assumes that I'm cheating on him! He has no proof whatsoever! I would never cheat," I said between sobs, shoveling chocolate ice cream into my mouth.

"What a jerk!" Eleanor reached for her phone. "I swear, did Louis take his side? He is road kill if he did."

I laughed, wiping my eyes with a tissue. "No, he was the only one that didn't."

El smiled proudly. "Because he knows I'd murder him if he thought otherwise."

I started to cry again. "I just can't believe Liam would think that!"

Eleanor scooted over and put her arm around me. "Oh, Trin, he doesn't actually think you cheated. He's just jealous of Josh and is trying desperately to find a reason."