Chapter5*

"Hey connor?" I asked, my voice was a little shaky. "Do u wanna be my boyfriend?" I knew that the boy was meant to ask the girl out but i couldnt wait any longer. "Uh...i..." Omg he was gonna say no. "Yeah uh.. Id like that" he said, I started to blush a lot.
We got out of the treehouse and i drove him home. " see u tomorrow babe," i said," yea see ya" omg did i just get a boyfriend?

CONNORS POV*

So Tressa just asked me out, i just met her but I guess shes kind of cute. I really want her to know someone loves her but i dont think she thinks that.
" hey mom! Im home!"
" hey baby! How was school"
"It was okay!"
"Uuuuyyyy y u lying to me! I know you werent at school today stupid! I got a call from the school that u only went to first block!"
"Mom i ca-"
She cut me off " THE NEXT TIME U SKIP SCHOOL IM SENDING U TO YOUR FATHERS HOUSE!!!"
I cant go back to my fathers house, when i was younger he used to hit me. " okay mami I promise"
The next morning i really didnt want to go to school so i told my mom i was sick so i could go visit some friends.
After my mom left for work, i went straight to my friend zanders house where he had a few of his friends. He was a high. School drop out and so were his friends, so they hang out all the time.
"Ayee its connor guys!" I heard as soon as i walked through the door.
"Hey connor!" Emily said as i sat down on the couch. " hey emily nice to see you again" she smiled at my comment. Emily had dark brown hair that stoped right below her shoulders, her eyes were a mix between green and brown, her lips were full and her skin was flawless. I thought she was absolutely gorgeous. We were friends when we were younger but then we grew apart.
She sat down next to me on the sofa. "So how have you been?" She asked " ive been going great, i have a girlfriend now and schools good, " when i said that i saw a frown on her face, " how bout' you?" I asked " oh im good" she smiled i could see her eyes wondering all over my body. I didnt mind really, i mean, she was pretty hot.
"Wanna go some where private?" She asked i smiled and said "i know just the place!"