Chapter7*

TRESSAS POV*

I woke up not to long after everything went white. The room reeked of alcohol, the kind in like hospitals. "Oh shit" i mumble to myself, i was in a hospital.
"I think i just heard her say something!" One of the nurses yelled to a boy sitting in a chair next to me. It was connor. He looked up to see my eyes flooding with tears. "No no its okay im not here to hurt u!"
"U ALREADY DID!" I snapped back at him.
"Look, im sorry I didn't know why I did that. I just feel awful," tears were now rushing down his face and I couldn't resist but to just kiss him.
"I have a question," he said pulling away from my kiss. "Wha-what did you mean 'emos cant have love' why did u say that and then try to kill yourself?"
"I...i said that??"
"Yea uh...you did"
"I uh dont want to talk about it,"
"And y did u come to the treehouse?!?! U said u only go ther after a bad day! What the fuck happened at school?!!"
"LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!! Got it?!?!"
"Look im sorry i was just conserned"
Whatever,  he wasnt if he did care about me he wouldnt have been kissing that girl!
Tears started to roll down my face when I looked at my arms and how manny stitches i had.
He picked my arm up, i tried to jerk away but he didnt let me go.
He pulled my arm up to his lips and kissed it.
The moment was over after a doctor came into the room to release me.
He started to take me out of the hospital when i realized all the snow. "WAIT! How long was i in a coma for?!?!" I asked "about err.... 7 to 8 weeks," i gasped at the answer, " oh my gosh!, wait, connor, did u stay with me all that time?" "Well i mean id spend at least 6 hours by ur bed a day but i didnt sleep there," he said looking at the ground. As soon as he said it i smashed my lips against his waiting for him to kiss back, but he didnt, instead he just walked out.

Connors pov-
She kissed me, why'd she kiss me?! I love her! I dont know why i just walked away. She probably thinks i hate her! Oh god, " I ALWAYS FUCK THINGS UP!" I screamed punching a wall blood running down my nuckles now.

Tressas pov-
I was hurt, by what he did. She was prettier than me tho, she was perfect. I started getting depressed on my way home. They gave me a whole bunch of medication so when i got home i went straight to bed.
i had to stay home for a few weeks just so they know im healthy enough for school. Im really not looking forward to it though. Its a living hell.