Chapter 2 <3

chapter 2 <3

Emily's P.O.V

"What now." I wisper under my breath. Chandler reaches in front of me and opens the door.
"WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU EMILY?!" Wow he is a lot more angry then I thought.
He grabs my arm and pulls me out. Wow he's also embarrassing. "Dad stop." I mumble. "Speak up!" "Stop! You're hurting me!" We stop walking. I didn't even realize we are in the living room. Where no one can hear me if I die.
"Do you know how much you hurt her feelings?!" I frown. "What the hell do I do?!" He grips my arm. "Ow!" "You listen to me. She knows its hard for you, and she just wanted you to accept yourself, so she made you some helpful food. Then you decided to be a little bitch, and insult her, and run away! You should be ashamed!"
Wow hurtful.
"If she wanted to help she could've made a salad. And you know that wouldn't help. How could you embarrass me in front of chan-" "You stay away from him! He doesn't like you! No one does!" I start to cry. "I didn't mean that." "No, it's true!" I get out of his grip and run out. Where? I don't know.

Chandler's P.O.V

We all sat there awkwardly and listen to them yell. Trisha just sat there drinking orange juice with a smug look on her face. "Oh how I wonder what is going on in there." She laughs. "It must be horrible for poor Norman to have such a horrible daughter." I look at her with disgust. "What?" I had to of heard her wrong. "You heard me." Another sip of orange juice.

SLAM!

We all look towards the living room. "Was that the door?" I ask worried she left again. "Yeah." Mingus informs me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so so so much for reading! I'm really bad at this but YOLO. Haha jk!

~embakesriggs