Chapter One

A/N Hello! I'm the author of this story and you play as a cross dresser like Haruhi. You are Tamaki Suoh's sister and look like him. So I just wasted your time with this A/N so I'm just gonna get to the story.

It was your first day at Ouran Academy. Your name was (y/n) Suoh. Everyone miss took you for a boy, but you were a girl. Your brother, Tamaki, told you to come to Music Room #3. You went there after class and your brother welcomed you. Everyone thought you were a boy except Tamaki of course. Tamaki whispered in your ear "how about I make you a host, but you have to act like a boy and talk like one too." You agreed to his idea. Having already owned a boys uniform you were set. You walked over to everyone saying "Hello I'm (y/b/n) Suoh. I'm going to be a new host." A boy with black hair and glasses said "Hello (y/b/n) my name is Kyoya." The two orange haired boys spoke up "I'm Hikaru and I'm Kaoru." A little boy said "Hi (y/b/n)-chan I'm Honey." A tall black haired male said "Hello I'm Mori." Finally a brown haired male said "Hello I'm Haruhi. You'll get used to everyone soon enough just takes some time." You walked over to Haruhi leaning into her ear saying "I know your a girl. Daddy told me." She knew who you were talking about Tamaki. So the Host Club opened and you just stayed with Tamaki and all the girls who requested him asked him all about you. One girl asked to Tamaki if she could sit by you. Tamaki turned his head towards you with a face saying 'can she' you just nodded in reply. The girl sat by you and looked up at you. She said "H-hi (y/b/n)." You replied with "Hello there princess." Tamaki glared at you for stealing his line. You just smirked at him while the girl was looking at you blushing. A little while later the Host Club closed Tamaki started yelling at you and while he was you just walked off to talk to Hikaru and Kaoru. When Hikaru saw you coming he started blusing. He knew you were a girl because your brother told him. You said "Hello homos!" They just glared at you. You also said "Do one of your moments for me." They both replied at the exact same time "NO!" You just said "well fine then." You walked out of the room to your next class flipping your short hair and sparkles surrounding you. All the girls fawned over you. After all your classes and lunch you left the school with Tamaki. Hikaru saw you leaving and ran over to you. He shouted "HEY (y/b/n) I NEED TO TALK TO YOU." You looked over at him and he dragged you someplace. He blushed and said "um..... (y/n) would you go on a date with me sometime." You replied with a nod and walked back to your brother getting into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OMG this took so long to write. This chapter wasn't really much Hikaru X Reader I know. This chapter was pretty much just introducing the story. I shall update soon. I don't have any more ideas currently so once I do I will update. Till then. BTW (y/b/n) means your boy name.