2 - Coping Up

How to describe the first day in school? Exhausting is an understatement. But then maybe it was only because of my lazy butt. All I did this day was to sit in my seat and wait for everything to finish.

And then I remember that I'll have to go back home in this empty house. Actually its not really empty, more of a haunted house. Well, after the accident you can all figure out that I am alone now. After realizing that in the past few months, I bought a dog to accompany me. I named him, Baron.

As I opened my door, I was greeted by him. He's a little bit aloof and don't bark that much. Now realizing that if he doesn't bark too much, what was the whole point then of having him here. Well, the guy is cute.

The house's first room is the living room. I sat down on my couch and opened my 32inch LED TV. I scanned through the channels and stopped with the 'Two Broke Girls' series. I like that series because I don't know how it manages to make me laugh. And so for the next hour or so, I just watch.

As I feel my stomach growling, I grabbed the phone beside me in the table and dialed the pizza delivery guy. As I wait for my pizza, I just watched some ridiculous sitcoms in the TV. I hated this.

This kind of thing is unfair. I always get by through watching almost anything ridiculous to keep my head from thinking about the accident every now and then. I hated how am I so alone in this two-story house. This house that has four bedrooms but only one was occupied.

I tried everything already. Yes, I am that desperate. I tried having sleep-overs with my friends almost everyday but it doesn't ease the pain at all. Yes, it was fun but after they are all gone, it comes back like a rubber band that's stretched for too long.

The other thought was hosting a party every Friday but it was exhausting because no one stays to clean the aftermath. And its only the outsiders who get all the benefit. Simply because me and my friends don't really enjoy being in party at all.

If you try and watch what I do just to get pass every minute of everyday after classes, you will thought that its desperate which I am already. I hated the after classes. I hated being alone. I hated having no one to talk to. I hated i--

-Ding-dong-

My line of thinking was interrupted by the doorbell obviously. I got up and opened the door. The pizza is here. Although I was hoping for someone to visit me and save me from this continuous boredom.

After I ate my pizza, I went up my room and did my homework. This is another solution I have found out. Keep yourself really busy and you'll be able to stop thinking for a while of unnecessary things. This one is great because it also makes you exhausted. And since I don't enjoy everyday already like I used to.

Before all of these, I used to be a happy-go-lucky young lady. I used to smile and laugh over some stupid things. I used to be really bubbly. But now, I rock the depressed and stressed look with my dark curly hair and white complexion.

After doing my homework, I took a shower and brush my teeth and dress up to my mickey mouse tank top and a boxer shorts. And I fell asleep crying again.