Chapter 7

Although I'm a virgin..I would want to lose it to Cam...I love him. I quickly thought about it. I need to make up all I did to him..so I grabbed the condoms off of Lena's nightstand..I went into my closet and grabbed Lingre..yeah yeah I know what your thinking, if she's a virgin why does she have that in her closet..well I knew this day was gonna come so I got prepared. I put the black really short and kinda see through dress on..I left my hair curly and down. I sat on Cams bed waiting. I heard the water turn off and got a little excited..I sat on the end of Cams bed. The came out a wet and very hot Cameron Dallas. He had a towel around his lower part. His abs and musucles were toned and I swear I could stare at him for years. I knew I was ready. He looked at me and his eyes widen. "Um Em what are you doing?" He said not taking his eyes off me.
I stood up wraping my arms around his neck... I whispered in his ear "I want you" he pulled back and looked me up and down he picked me up making me wrap my legs around his waist and his towel dropping. He held me there "Are you sure?" He asked "Yes, Cam" he played me gently on the bed licking his lips admiring me. He was still netween my legs and he kissed my lips, he slowly kissed my jawline then my neck then my chest he stopped when he got to the bottom of my belly button...I was fully horny right now. I looked at him and he smirked "Do you want me?" He asked already knowing the answer "Yes" I said in a whine "please Cam" "I will do my best" he said

He slowly kissed my woman part, making me close my eyes in pleasure. He swirled his tongue in one area making my back arch and me say quitly "yes"

He stopped and came up to my eyes kissing my lips. He pulled me up and pulled the dress off. He looked at my naked body "you're so beautiful" he said before laying me down and slowly entering my hole. He went gentle but it was the best feeling I've ever felt in my whole life. I moaned to the rhythm he paced in and out. He started going faster and faster he leaned down and kissed me lips softly still going inside of me. He then pulled out and flipped me over, I laughed at how he could turn me over with no hassle. He grabbed the sides of my butt and slowly entering me. He went gentle at first then started going fast. I moaned very loud at this. I had put a pillow under my head so I wouldn't wake the neighbors up. I heard Cam moaning my name. He went slower and then he pulled out. He picked me up with me wrapping my legs around him. "That's it?" I said trying to catch my breath. He pinned me against the wall smashing his lips on mine. He stopped and bit his lip. He sat on the end of the bed. Knowing what he wanted, I knelt down and smirked at his sexy face. He smirked back and kinda spreaded his legs a little signaling he wanted a blowjob. I then built up the courage and put my mouth on his tip twisting my tongue on the sides of his penis. He leaned his head back in pleasure. I then took his full length in my mouth. He looked down at me and leaned Hus head back again moaning hard, saying my name. He grabbed the sides of the bed, signing he was reaching his climax. I slowly stopped and pushed him playfully back on the bed. I got on top of him moving my hips to the sound of his heartbeat while he was inside me. He moaned at the same time I did. I kept my pace going as I placed a kiss on lips. I leaned back into my position going faster now. We both then soon reached our climax. I got off of him and laid next beside him...we were both breathing hard. "That.Was.Amazing" he said staring at the ceiling. I looked at him and kissed his cheek and got off his bed. "Ugh, Em...Where you going??" He questioned with a whine. First to throw away the condom wrapper then to put PJs on" I laughed. Searching for the condom wrapper I asked Cam "Doofus what did you do with the wrapper?" "Umm...Em.." He said uneasily.. "OMG...tell me we did use a condom, right?!" He looked down shaking his head "no" I looked at the floor and went to change clothes. When I came back into the room Cam was crying. "Cam?" "Em, I'm so sorry this was your first time and I forgot a condom...I'm terrible Em. And I probably ruined our lives...we barely even just started our relationship and--" I stopped him knowing he was just scared. "Its okay" I smiled and hugged him tight. "It was perfect" I smiled remembering what played out just a few minutes ago. I laid in his arms cuddling dozing off when he kissed my head. "Em?" "Yeah Cam?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" I felt him smiling. "Of course" I answered softly. We both then fell asleep.