PARTY NIGHT

Knock,knock I heard on my dorm room door I hurried to the bathroom washed my face and went to the door I opened the and to my surprise it was John.
He gave me 2 invitation to party and me and Sarah, I said OK shut the door and woke up Sarah "its time to wake up,were gonna be late ." She got up and went to the bathroom took a shower and put on her black short skirt with a Navy blue blouse and her boots. I put on my yellow floral dress with a yellow head band and my booties, we headed of to our first class chemistry after 5 minutes of each class it was lunch time I gave Sarah the invitation "I'll be right back,Im going to the bathroom." OK she said , on my way to the bathroom room I saw my Bff Ellie making out with my boyfriend. "Hmm" I said interrupting their kiss "what do you think your doing with NY boyfriend and I thought u knew better Jhon!", Ellie tried to explained what was happening, "Amanda,calm down that nothing what u saw" Jhon said,looking at me and holding my hands charminly Ok I forgive you Jhon. In sorry too said Ellie.
************
When Sarah and I went to our dorm since it was a party I put on my black short shorts and my yellow blouse with my jeans jacket,me hair was done in a side ponytail with a yellow bow,Sarah wore her white short shorts with red shiny blouse with her pumps. I heard a knock on the door it was John and Sarah's boyfriend (Anderson). We were walking to where the party was keeping John wanted to talk about what happened I kissed him and said "dont worry about it." We were at the parry we had a nice time dancing,talking,laughing and drinking.
After 3hrs we went back to our dorms. "I had such great fun said sarah," so did I them we drifted of to sleep.

We woke up very early in the morning I took a nice soothing shower I woke up Sarah put on my pink dress and Sarah put on her high waist jeans with her blue high-low blouse on. We went to our Math class after 3hrs of boring but educational classes we had lunch this time I saw John sitting at the table we always sit at I sat beside him we were talking about the party then Anderson came and sat beside Sarah they said that they where gonna have a lunch date ok , no problem I saud ,soon the bell rang and off to chemistry class we went another 2hrs of boring classes then to our dorms to do our bunch if homework and to study for our biology quiz the next morning after 2hrs of studying bio we got a snack and watch a little TV study for another hour and went straight to bed. Dreaming of my date and my quiz the next morning