The Worst Day Ever

I woke up 6:00am got ready I put on my black slacks and my red blouse, then I woke up Sarah she put on her blue dress and we went of to our first class after 3hrs of classes and we went back to our dorm,studying for a biology test. What I haven't notice was that Jhon hasn't talk to me or text me so I decided I would go over to his dorm that we could study together like a study date, starting to daydream "Watch where you're going BITCH!" Said Ellie I was so shocked to see her with you know who Jhon they were holding hands romantically. "Jhon how could you !" I shouted and ran back to me dorm crying I opened my dorm slammed it on went in my bed Sarah wasn't there,after 6 minutes of crying I fell back to sleep "I home Amanda " waking up from my sleep my eyes red and my skin pale I stared crying again "Whats wrong with you?" crying while explaining myself she said that she is going to talk with Jhon tomorrow after a shower I started to study.

*****************
I woke up at 4:30 am in the morning and studied for my test again when it reached five I woke up Sarah and we took our shower Sarah put on her ripped jeans and her red flaming blouse and I put on my denim shorts shorts and my blue blouse. Nervous about my exam and angry about what happend yesterday, after 15mins we had lunch and Sarah went to look for Jhon.
***********************

Sarah's POV
As I rush down the hallway looking for Jhon believing it or not it was Jhon and Ellie kissing at Amanda's car I ran to Jhon and grabbed his hand It's time for us to talk , we went to his dorm and we were talking after 5 minutes he said he's going to look for Amanda, ok I said going back to my dorm with a big smile on my face.

Johns POV
Walking to Amanda's dorm feeling guilty after ever thing I have done and regretting how I even started going out with Ellie I realized that I'm a big part of Amanda's life I opened door and saw Amanda crying "What's your problem?"she said shouting at me me I sat beside her tried to comfort her we started laughing and ever thing hoping everything will be ok with us. At seven I went back to my dorm to have a shower do my homework and go to my bed,on my way I saw Ellie "Hi honey" she said trying to kiss me,stop because of you I almost broke Amanda's heart. I don't want to see you or talk to you again.