chapter 1(Niall time)

Karena was so ashamed she thought all day she will be dancing with a guy it was 9:00pm and she still was never asked to dance.She felt a cold hand touch her she looked back and all she saw was the blond hair guy Niall held her hand and asked her"wanna dance?"she got up and started to dance he tried to kiss her in the end of the song but she slapped him he grabbed her hand and carried her into his car he said we gonna come back before 10:00pm she said"where we going" he said it's a big surprise.She sat there silently for the whole ride and waited until they reached.They reached a big place with lots and lots of furniture she was so amazed by all the money and how rich this guy was she started to think he's not that bad after all he's rich and looks good he's everything.she sat on the couch and he put on the television and they watched and fell asleep when Karena woke up she woke up Niall and said"I slept here overnight drive me home"he said"the keys are on the table"she ran out of the house started the car and drove home.Her parents asked her where she was she said"I was preparing a song for you guys"and she ran upstairs in her room grabbed her guitar and started making up a song.