Chapter 14

Thank you so much for all the support guys. It means the world to me.

Harry held on tightly to Louis's hand, not wanting to get lost in the see of people.

Harry noticed thaf Louis was leading him outside, instead of a room and felt a bit sad.

He thought Louis and he were going to have some fun.

Harry thought it was a slutty thing to think, but he couldn't help it. So what if he wanted to have sex with Louis? It's not like they were complete strangers.

Louis of course was thinking something totally different. Yes he wanted to get with Harry, but not in bed, not yet at least.

He felt as if he were taking advantage of Harry, and he didn't want that. He knew the boy wasn't drunk, he made sure Harry didn't drink a single drop of alcohol.

He led then to a small balcony and closed the door behind them, trying to block out as much noise as possible. "You're probably wondering why we're out here, right?" Harry shook his head in response and Louis continued. "I've been meaning to tell you for so long but everytime I try, something always comes up."

"What have you been meaning to tell me, Lou?"

Louis breathed out and tried to calm down. This was it. It was now or never. His palms were sweating and his heart was pounding in his chest, he was certain it wanted to come out.

"Harry I really really like you."

"I like you too Louis. You're a great friend."

"No, I-uh I like you as in more than-"

He was interrupted mid-sentece when the door burst open and out came the person he never wanted to see ever again.

Harry turned his head and smiled when seeing who it was. "Oh Evan is very nice to see you, lovely costume by the way." Harry complimented Evan in his pirate costume.

Louis was furious.

Who does this guy think he is? Coming out of nowhere and interrupting them when they were in the middle of something.

"Thank you beautiful." Harry blushed, as usual. "You looking rather ravishing tonight. I mean those jeans really suite you well." Evan winked at Harry.

Louis balled up his fist and contained himself.

How can this guy be shamelessly flirting with his Harry, and right in front of his face.

"Thank you very much Evan."

"Do you maybe wanna get outta here?"

Louis gaped at him.

Did he really just ask that?

Did this Evan guy not realize that Harry was already with someone and that someone happened to be him.

Harry smiled slightly and Louis thought he was going to say yes. Of course Harry would want to leave with someone like Evan.

"No. I'm sorry Evan but if you haven't noticed, I'm kinda busy at the moment."

Evan looked shocked, heck Louis was shocked. He was certain the curly headed boy was going to leave with Evan but he was wrong.

"What?" Evan asked.

Harry nodded his head towards Louis. "I'm busy talking with Louis, and if you don't mind we'd like to be alone."

Evan looked at Louis then back at Harry. "You would much rather spend time with this pathetic loser than me? Are you serious?"