Chapter 3

Holy mother of cheese balls! I have 260 views. Thanks you so much. Even of I'm to lazy to update I love you all.

Harry's outfit on the side.

I have mentioned that Harry is 21 in this story but he will be looking like 17/18 year old Harry. Fetus and really really curly headed because that's when Harry looked really cute.

That is all. Continue.

Sorry for any mistakes

"Class is dismissed. Have a nice weekend." The whole class began to pack their things quickly and desperate to get out of the classroom but Harry took his time and packed slowly.

"Harry would you mind staying behind?" The professor spoke up when a majority of the class had left.

Evan snickered, "Probably gonna suck him off to get a better grade."

Harry blushed looking down and clearing his throat, "N-no. I-I w-wouldn't do t-that."

"Sure you wouldn't, you little-"

"That is enough Mr. Harris, please leave my classroom or I'll call campus security."

Evan rolled his eyes but obeyed the professor and left the classroom.

Professor Jarvis turned and looked at Harry apologetically, "Sorry for Evan's behavior."

"It's okay I'm used to it." Harry mumbled quietly.

The professor's heart broke a little at the young boy's words, "Even of you're used to the harsh insults Harry, you shouldn't let anyone mistreat you like that."

"Have you seen Evan? I'll be six feet under, and it won't be under the stars."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing, nothing. So have you talked to Louis about the tutoring?"

"I have and he said yes. It didn't take long to convince him. I just threatened him by saying I'd get him off the team."

Harry smiled lightly, "Considering football (soccer) is his life, he said yes right away."

"I am aware of that." The professor laughed lightly, "But he agreed none the less. He asked me if you could meet him at the café across campus, at 4 to discuss plans for your tutorial lessons."

Harry looked up at the clock, which flashed 3:40, "That's in twenty minutes."

"I am aware of that. I'm sorry I informed you at the last minute but I couldn't find any other way fo contact you."

"No, it's okay Professor. I totally get it but I have to leave now. Don't want to be late." Harry said as he looked at the clock.

"Harry?"

"Yes, professor Jarvis?"

"If Louis is disrespectful in any sort of way, that includes insulting you or making fun of you, don't stay quiet. Inform me immediately. I'll figure out a way to punish him."

Harry smiled lightly at his professor, "I'll be okay Professor Jarvis. If anything happens I'll inform you immediately."

And with that said Harry walked out of the class and into the summery day and headed towards the small café to meet up with his crush.