No one cares/Masks

The girl is smiling, no one knows
The boy is laughing, no one knows,
they're both being happy and cheerful. But no one cares enough to ask why theyre using masks. She wears a mask over her mouth. He wears a mask over his face. They wear masks because they are hurting from the inside.

She is hurting because she has a bad life, he's hurting because he'd recently lost someone dear to him. They both are in pain but no one even cares enough to notice it.

No one acknowledges them because they're too selfish to see it.

When she's home back in her room, she slams the door and puts her face into her pillow and cries, sobs, and screams in sadness and pain.

When he's alone, he cries to himself because his little sister had died and no one even askegd if he was ok or that everything will be ok. He cried himself to sleep even.

They both have things in common; they wear masks to hide their pain, grief, sadness, and depression, and they lie so no one notices.

One day, they'll meet a person that is selfless and kind enough to acknowledge their pain and grief and help them live through it and make them smile a real one.

Because that person also....... felt the same kind of pain and don't want others to go through that pain...

♥♡♥♡Rei−san♥♡♥♡