Why?

She was hurt when she was little, so she grew up and stopped being friends with others.

Why have friends when they get up and abandon you for something else? Why get close to people if they end up crushing you?

One day, she wants to trust other people again. She thinks noone deserves her trust and faith.

After having a couple of friends, one betrayed her. By laughing and gossping about her weaknesses and stupid dreams.

She runs away and stops. She falls to the ground and cupped her face with both of her hands and curled into a ball on the ground and sobbed.

Why let others into my heart when it ends up being broken? Why should anyone deserve my trust?

She then again let someone into her heart. That person hurt her. He'd cheated on her.

She left him and cried each day she remembered the hugs and moments they'd shared together.

She got older as the days passed on. When she was 28, she thought it was time to put herself to sleep..... an eternal sleep.

She drove to a cliff one night, she got out of the car and walked over to the edge. She spread her arms out like wings and started walking closer to the edge.

Her right foot was already over the edge. She began to sing quietly, closing her eyes while doing to so. The wind started to blow, making her bright blonde hair fly with the wind. The moonlight shining on it, making it seem beautiful.

Tears slipped away from her eyes, looking like water falls. She stopped walking and ran to her car and wrote notes to the people who had caused her so much pain she was killing and hurting herself.

She took off her jacket and shoes. She then walked over the edge.....

She smiled when she began to fall slowly downwards. I'm finally... hapoy and free. She thought. No one will have to deal with me anymore and I can end my pain. She closed her eyes as death was waiting for her down below.

Ki wo Tsukete

~Rei-san