you're alive.

Hi guys I'm Logan. Ya l know that's a boys name but it suits my personality perfectly. I am in the army. I joined so l could make my family proud. On the way l became the best soldier the country ever had. I can use any weapon even a freaken plastic fork.

Okay right now l am in my military truck on my way to see my brother. He is a wrestler in WWE. He obvious doesn't know l'm coming ,because my family was in formed that l broke my leg in the middle of the war so lm guessing they think l'm dead.

I park in the parking lot next to the entrance. When l got out l got a lot of stares . Left my big gun in the truck and took my jacket of and the tank top l was wearing showed off my mustles. l walked past them while a few saluted me. All l could do was smirk at the face of the security guard when l walked past him.

I walked down the halls of the arena and later found my brother at catering with his friends Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns.

Roman and Dean saw me but l put my finger to my mouth telling them to keep quiet.

I crept up behind him and screamed causing him to jump. He turn around with a angry face ,but once he saw me his face softened.

"Oh my gosh. Logan is that really you." Seth asked with watery eyes.
"In the flesh. Miss me." I said with a grin.He gave me a tight hug .
"I can't belive your here."
"Well believe it ,because l'm gonna be here for a while." after know said that he gave me a huge smile .

"Sorry to interrupted, but can we get our hug now." asked the two idiots standing behind him with a smirk.

"Come here idiots." I said smiling. We hugged and talked until the show was about to start.