One punch

Logan's pov

So the rest of the show, the shield and l were hanging out at catering, and let me tell you,never challenge Dean to a drinking contest. Seth and Dean are so drunk and they have a match next.

"Well, this is going to be one hell of a match if you ask me."Roman said. He looked so regretful that he let them drink that much. His right though,its gonna be one hell of a match. I wonder what Stephanie is gonna say.

Me being me l started laughing until some blonde looking bimbo came to the table and sat on Seths lap.

"Hey babe.Do you want to come ringside for my match?" She asked with her fake annoying voice trying to act sexy but failed.

"No now get the hell away from me Summer. I don't want anything to do with you. And If you don't leave you signed your death wish." Seth stated totally annoyed with her.

"What are you gonna do hit me? If you do, you will loose your job."She said with a smirk.

DAMN she is asking for a slap ,but it seems like Seth read my mind.

"Who said l was gonna do it?"He said then pointed at me smirking. All l did was cracking my nuckles . By now we had everyone's eyes on us.Summer had a look of confusion.

"He means me you bimbo." I said while getting up and walking to her. I saw fear and annoyance in her eyes. Mostly fear.

"I'm not scared you. " She said getting in my face.

"You should be." That's when l punched her nose and her a crunch. The weird thing is that it was only 10% of my strength.

Summer ran out crying. Soon after she left to where l guess was the medical room everyone cheered.

"DAMN l can't believe you made that slut back off in under 2 minutes. " Paige said.

Wow she looks like a slut inside and out. Why am l not surprised.