Chapter 1: University Of The Dead

Chapter 1: "University of the Dead"

Megan walks alone further from the barricaded route to the university. A drunk-like stranger tries to nudge her but she evaded it then the stranger pounced on her from the back without even knowing. Megan screamed for help as she try to push him afar from her, she noticed that there are fresh blood from his mouth. Blood is spilling to her face. A student from the university shoved the stranger over Megan. He is Jake Kennedy, a popular guitarist of the school band and ace student. "Megan! Are you alright?! ", he asked. "damn it! This is a mess! Yeah, I'm good.", Megan replied as she stands up, fixes herself, grabs Jake's arm and pulls him further from the stranger.

Police came. "Raise your hands upward and kneel down.", Police said to the stranger as they point their sidearms to him. In mere seconds, the stranger knocks off one police. Everybody started to scream and shout then a gunshot breaks the chaos and the stranger falls with a to bullet through his chest. People are shocked due to the police's response. The stranger rises again and now he shows his face to the people. Blood dripping from his mouth to jaw, dirty white eyes, soiled shirt with blood all over. Everybody tries to run but the police are shocked with the kind of situation they are in.

Megan and Jake stayed with the cops. "I think this is not normal, we better get near the university grounds and find out what happened", Jake whispered to Megan. They ran fast as they could, before they reached the barricade. They heard several gunshots coming from where they were. "That's not a good sign.", Megan anxiously said. They ran towards the opened gate of the university campus. Surprisingly, dead bodies are found on the front lawn and blood spills on the posts and the main avenue. "Oh, God! What on earth happened?!", Megan said as she holds the beams of the gate.

Megan tries to call Irene, her only trusted best friend and an ace student of their batch. "I hope Irene is ok.", Jake said to comfort Megan from her tension. Jake opens the gate and picks up the crowbar from the door of the guardhouse. "Hey Jake? What's your plan?! I've seen to much violence for now!.", Megan shouted and run towards Jake and pulls him towards outside the gate. "I won't lose you again! I had enough.", she added. Then there was silence.

--------------------- WRITER'S LANE ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: "Blood Revelations"

Cover Artwork by PenAndBlood 

Story by PenAndBlood

Visit me at my Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/the.artisthere