fourteen

One thing very admirable about Niall, if you ask people around, is that he plays footie, volleyball and sings. He's got the looks too and he's actually really kind. He doesn't seem approachable really, even if he looks like a child.

Niall and Louis come up and sees Mr. Nixon, Calum, Luke, and a few other of Calum's friends getting ready to play for a game. Louis sits down as he sees Liam coming over. Niall and the boys had changed from their button ups to a simple shirt. They didn't bother changing their pants and shoes.

Niall walks over Ben to help setting the net up. Once they have, they did some warm up game. Mr. Nixon, Luke, Rion and Dan on the other side while it was only Ben, Niall and Calum on the other.

As they go on and play, Harry comes up and Niall sees him. He and Harry look at each other but Niall breaks it off as he runs after the ball. As he comes back, Ben and Calum groan as Harry chuckles at them.

"Wait, where are you going?" Niall asks with a frown as Ben and Calum walk down with Harry.

"We've got a quick shoot for a project. We'll be back." Calum assures and Niall nods. Ben smiles at Niall before walking down with Harry.

As Niall was about to hit the ball to the other side, basically just Rion and Dan since the others did some quick errands, Harry runs up quickly and takes Calum's spot which is beside Niall considering only three of them were playing.

Then, Calum runs up chasing after Harry with a smile on his face.

"Traitor!" Calum shouts at him and Harry laughs and walks away with Calum.

Niall continues playing with the other but he can't help but smile at the thought of how adorable Harry could be.

"Fuck." He grumbles as he shakes his head, ridding the thoughts of a tall lanky but at the same time built boy. Picking the ball up, he turns around and hah.

"Finally!" Niall says that makes everyone hyped for the game.

He sees Calum, Ben and Harry.

Calum wiggles his eyebrows at Niall and Niall scoffs at him but the smile giving it away that yeah, he likes being teased.

As they play on, at some point, Calum accidentally hits the ball out of control and Niall runs fast for it, saving them a chance for a point and yes, he does. As he hits it and Ben takes the last hit, Calum didn't miss what Harry mumbled almost breathlessly.

"Wow."

_____________
i hope this was ok yay