prologue

The family rivalry Goes back hundreds and hundreds of years ago.. The G'Mos, that's our family Angel, Lillie, and I. I am Red and I'm going to give you some insight on our Family. Our family is a family of hybrids we are succubus, whitches, vamps, and werewolfs. Our our dad is a incubus, and a vamp while our mom is a witch, and a werewolf. Weird, I know but, who can deny love.

My sister's and I were adopted 10 years ago by the G'Mos family, our old families couldn't handle what we were so they put s up for adoption. The G'Mos family, took us in, and treated us like we were their own. We were home schooled since we were little so we never really got the full childhood experience.

The family rivalry hundreds and hundreds of years ago happened because, the Availa's ancestors were vampires, and they didn't like the fact that we were part Werewolf, so a war between our families broke out, we won of course, because we're so much strong than them.. But after we won the Availa's fled town and they haven't been seen in years, until now.

Since we won that made the Pureblood council mad that we were getting stronger and they wanted to destroy our family. They belived we were an abomination and to strong to be left alone in the world.