[5]

Dad's POV~

"Hey dad" Lillie said to me.
"Yeah" I said opening my coca cola bottle taking in the fizzy liquid
"Never mind, I forgot the question to ask you" she said as I got up and smile at her.
"Once you remember the question come see me" I said before heading out the door.
"Alright, I'm going to head to the park I need fresh air"
"Ok be back in an hour before dinner, if some things come up give me or your sisters a call" i say and leave the room.
As I walk downstair I think, Something is up wit my girls i didnt expect them to react like that especially not Red, I didn't expect them to be so upset about having to kill someone. Red brings someone home to kill, Play with, and eat all the time. Now Angel, she's the only one who is anti-human blood. And Lillie she kills people once in a while so it shouldn't be a big deal for her. Hmm maybe I'll bring the topic back up at dinner. I grab my keys and head out.
Lillie POV:

As I approach the door with my phone in my pocket, my Canon 7D around my neck, and Carl, my penny board, in my hands, I managed to open the door As I got a perfect view of the sun in the sky, while the ocean glisten, I decided to take a picture with my 7D, trying to get good angles. Once it was done, I took Carl into my arms and just walked, until I decided that I wanted to get a tattoo, to represent something in my life. Then I thought about the Divergent movie, that I watched with Damien on Netflix months ago, in that exact moment I decided to get the 3 birds that Tris got on her collarbone, onto my left collarbone.

~30 minutes later~

As the tattoo artist finished my tattoo, I looked at my phone and I had about 10 minutes to get home for dinner. As I paid the artist, I quickly rode towards a shortcut I took, when I have about less than 15 minutes to get home.
~~~~~~~~
Sorry my little fishes its gonna be slow updates ikik we just started but it cannot be helped... later little fishes