8 am and I'm going out.

I didn't do anything after the stream. I was just waiting for the next streamer to announce that they're doing a livestream. I didn't bother to pay attention during class, and slept through the entire thing. Yash woke me up again and told me to sleep early tonight. But Lisa reminds that there's going to be new video uploads from different people on YouTube.

It was 8 am and I was awake. I didn't sleep thanks to Lisa. I get so much of disturbance because of her. After every 5 minutes or so she would wake me up just to shove my laptop in my face or throw my phone into my hands. The only way for her to shut was to stay up and occupy myself in the virtual world. I don't how I'm going to function as my regular self, and hopefully it won't affect the plans that I've made with Yash today. We were going to go out to a mall and have lunch, but Yash said he'd be here during breakfast and we'd be leaving early to go to the beach. I'm pretty excited for this little adventure of ours, maybe it would be like a video game, where we have different quests.

'Ilsa, look your friend has mentioned you in a tweet.'

Why does Lisa have to shove my phone into my hands as soon as the notification arrives?

'Look! That tweet is getting a lot of likes and retweets! GO! Reply him already!'

I groan and stare at the words written on my screen,

'BET YOU CAN'T BEAT ME AT CS:GO! I KNOW YOU CAN'T' says Trinity_987P

I scoff and replied,

'Tristan, I can beat you anytime. Watch me. Or rather, watch your back.' I replied back.

As that tweet was sent, there was a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Yo bro, you ready?" replied Yash.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I can see Lisa and she tells me

'Ilsa, just wash your face and make sure you smell good.'

"Yeah I will."

I go to my bathroom, and wash my face. I can still see Lisa in the mirror, and my own reflection. Both with the same hair, height, facial features, besides the eyes. One of us looks like a person who is dead on the inside, a pale face with eye bags underneath the tired and dry eyes. The other one seems cheerful and happy, and no signs of negativity anywhere.

'You look great! Now put some perfume on and you better check on the tweet Tristan sent back.' Says Lisa.

I try to apply perfume on myself while simultaneously trying to reply to Tristan. After 20 minutes, I haven't put on any perfume and I've been fighting with Tristan on twitter, and I've gotten a total of 9 followers during this fight.

"ILSA WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?" Yash yelled from the other side. I completely forgot about him.

"JUST COME IN, ITS FINE!' I reply back whilst fighting with an online user.

"Why are you taking so long? Were you getting ready or something?" Yash asked.

"No I'm having a fight with someone on Twitter."

"What? Why? And this is—woah." Yash said with a surprised look when he turned to look at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I asked and tried to clean my face with a towel.

"No, it's not that...What time did you sleep last night?"

"I...didn't?" I replied with slight hesitation.

"WHAT? WHY?"

"I was uh... doing some work."

"You were on the internet the entire night again, weren't you?"