Part 1

You and Harry are fighting over something stupid in front of your 7 best friends(The boys & their GFs)

"YOU'RE THE WORST BOYFRIEND!!" You shouted at him. You didn't know where that came from and you were shocked. Harry slapped you with full force. You just stood there and tears fell down. You walked away thinking 'why would Harry do that?' Then Harry suddenly grabbed your wrist.

"Stacy please, babe. I didn't mean to do that. Please listen to me." Harry said trying to apologize for what he had done but you pulled away.

You immediately went behind the car then texted Perrie 'cause she is the closest friend of yours. Perrie received the text and went to you but before Perrie reached you,

"You're such a jerk!" saying it while passing Harry. The others followed Perrie to check on you. Harry just stood there not believing what he did to you.

"You're a great friend but what you did to Jannah was very wrong." Louis said

"Yeah Harry, You gotta admit she is the best girlfriend you had" Liam added.

"You can't lose her Harry." Niall said.

"Yeah, and we all know if Stacy breaks up with you, you'll be miserable." Zayn added. When Perrie, Danielle & Eleanor reached you, they were shocked with a really swollen red(maybe purple) cheeks.

"Oh My God Stacy!! Are you okay??" Perrie said.

"Guys, I don't want to go home, my parents will see this. I don't want them to think that Harry's a bad Boyfriend." You replied.

"Okay, We need to get you home right away. You'll be staying with me so I can take care of you." Eleanor said.

"Okay" You replied.

"You really love him, huh?" Danielle said

"Yeah, very much. I don't want him to be bad in the eyes of my parents." you replied.

"But what will we say if your parents called us?" Perrie added.

"Just tell them that I'm staying for a couple of weeks at your house because we need some catching up to do Perrie."

"Okay but I don't want you near to Harry for a while. He might hurt you again." Perrie answered.

"Okay but just a couple of days and I don't think he'll ever hurt me again." You replied.

Harry's P.O.V.
We reached our house. I'm still thinking why did I did that to Stacy. How is she doing right now? Is she mad at me? I have a lot of questions to be answered but I don't think she can answer that right now...

"Stay out of trouble Harry." Louis said

" I will but can I please call Stacy to check on her??"

"No, she needs space and I think she'll have a lot of help from the girls." Louis replied.

"Don't worry Harry, Stacy will be fine. Perrie's a great nurse." Zayn added.

"Here we go again..." Niall said sarcastically.

Hope you guys liked it!!

Wait for part 2!!!

Vote and follow me guys.