It's always hard saying goodbye.

"You said you would never leave me!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Don't you think I know that?" I cried, "But things have changed between us. And don't try and deny it because I know you feel it to."

I still haven't fount the strength to look into his eyes. But I know if I do, everything I have accomplished will become worthless.

" You don't mean it." He says making a step towards me.

"Don't touch me." I feel my grip beginning to loosen. He stops,

"If you truly meant it you would have left without telling me. It would have been so much easier to leave without saying goodbye; but you came instead." His voice has soften to a soft whisper, "Now look into my eyes and tell me that these entire nine months have meant nothing to you."

I let out a whimper, you cannot look at him I repeat over and over in my head. You're doing this for him as well as yourself, it's better if you leave now.
I feel his calloused fingers lifting my chin up. You must be strong. You must be strong. I raise my eyes from our feet to look at those beautiful brown eyes that I love so much.

"I never loved you." I find myself saying. "You were just a pleasant escape from the stress of auditions. Do you honestly think that I could love a nobody like yourself? You are nothing. Always has been, always will be."

Saying those words were like suicide. Calculated and planned, not meant to hurt anyone but myself. But by hurting myself, I have hurt the only person I had ever loved. But as many people say, "They're better off without me."