The Moment

The vehicle zoomed fast on the bridge. The sounds of the Werewolves were fading in the distance as they drove further.
Marshall was driving the ATV, while Chase was on guard of anything happening, and Skye was sitting in the middle.

"Exactly why do I have to drive this?" Marahall complained. "It's so complicated!"

"These buttons really look alike to yours." Chase said. "Don't be a coward and keep on driving!"

Marshall scowled, facing back to his direction. It was hard to drive a human vehicles. The handling or driving part was the hardest of them all. It contains hands, not paws like their trucks. The Dalamation was needed to clutch his paws on the handle, which hurts so badly.

They turned left around Katie's shop, wherever that girl is. Marshall thought of her and Ryder, they actually never heard any news from Katie for a few weeks. Vacation? Maybe not.

The ATV screeched over towards a building, causing Chase and Skye to lose balance and fell. The German Shepherd growled, "Marshall! What are you think-"

"Sh!" Marshall whispered, "Best Friend of mine please be quiet!" They all knew why:

There were Werepups Everywhere.

"This is like Werepup Bay." sneered The Fire Pup, "We need to get this back to normal."

"How?" asked Skye, "A pup sacrificing it's life so that the others can get into action?"

Chase looked concerned a about that thought. A pup sacrificing it's life? He thought, Who would that be? He stared at the ground, It couldn't possibly be me! Then Chase looked as Marshall and Skye, But I am a Police Pup! I will take the risks!

"I will." Marshall jumped, Chase?!
"Um, Chase." He said. "Maybe not you."
"Why not?" Chase asked. "After everything that had happened, Rubble, Zuma, Rocky and Ryder turns into Werepups! What you think I am going to be use in for?"

"Chase this is ridiculous really." Marshall said. "You a in need to smell the scent of the potion, Rocky and any other Werepups in the way! I am going to go and sacrifice my life!"

He didn't realize that he was needed, but they also need Marshall! "Marshall, you- you are needed too." Chase gulped, looking at his best friend. "You canon and everything, the potion is needed."

"But I don't think that I am going to be really useful at first." Marshall smiled, talking to his friend. "Well, Chase. It's a risk for a Fire Pup you know?"

Chase whimpered. "But-but Marshall! You and Skye are like a best friends in the world! And Marshall I-"

"Chase your instincts in a Werewolf are terribly rude and mean, if you got bitten then it's over to recover you!"

"Can't there-be an-other wa-y?" Chase croaked. "I mean-"

"Chase, It's a risk of me."

His best friend smiled at him. His blue eyes were going in tears, so was the German Shepherd. Until then, he thought of Skye. What was she doing all along?

Skye was staring at them. Chase was comfortable with that. Marshall announced, "Okay, I decided that I will do it, no questions." Tears ran down his cheeks: It was like the time when they founded Skye.

"Who-who are you?" asked the little Cockapoo. She was scared of the two pups staring at her. Marshall and Chase stared at each other, "What should we do?" asked Chase. "Leave her here?"

"Of course not!" Marshall scowled. "She's a small Innocent Cockapoo! Who would leave her around the street?"

"People." replied Chase. "But we need per-"

"No time for asking, we need to get her in the Lookout." said Marshall.

Chase nodded.

"Do you have any owner?" asked Chase, so suddenly.

The small pup whined. She did not respond.

"Why won't you come with us?" Marshall said. "I mean, you can't lay around here."

"How could I trust you?" asked the pup. "You may be a spy, or those dog kidnappers."

"We are nice pups, we are not bad."
Tears ran down on his cheeks-

"Chase, come on!" Skye nudged the day dreaming pup. Marshall was already in position, but Chase was just gazing at the sky. He blinked his eyes, "Uh?"

"Get on the ATV!" She pushed Chase on the ATV. What on earth is that Chase doing?

Chase was sitting in front, and with Skye who was at the back. Marshall glanced at them, "Ready?"

"Ready as you are Marshall." Chase sniffed, though he wasn't ready at all.

Stupid of you Chase.

He pawed the handles and pressed the buttons with his back legs. It was tough. The ATV was ready to go off speedy. Chase nodded, signing Marshall to go.

* * *

He tried to ignore what happened just now. It was now becoming a distraction for him while driving a car which-is-not-for-pups-or-dogs. He only have Skye, who was a bit younger than him. And also, how are they still going to survive around a bunch of Werepups?

They drive into the bushes that were unseen by the Werepups. Chase tried to control the speed, but it was no use with his paws. Instead, the ATV went fast, then slow, then fast, then slow....

It was useless driving that with paws. Only if he was a human, he would be able to ride it alright.

They arrived at City Hall, mostly like Werewolf Hall. Werepups were everywhere, down the streets, around the statue and around the flower garden. There was a throne in front of City Hall, and surprisingly ChickenLetta was stuck on top of the tree.

"So exactly how are we doing this?" asked Chase, as he switched off the engine. Skye looked at the entrance of the Hall, then she looked back at him. "We need to get in there." she said, grabbing the scent blocker, "But first you need a disguise."

"Well, I don't need a disguise." Chase said, "I just need the scent blocker."

"Explain why?" Skye had been serious ever since they had recused her from the monster hunters. Chase started to feel worried about her, she wasn't herself really. Well, of course there are reasons why.

"Well disguising me will waste the clock, and what is the point of it? No one will recognize me!" He replied, his mouth was open and his eyes were sharp. Skye giggled furiously. Chase looked at her.

"You do look cute you know," she whispered, she had made Chase feel embarrassed. Chase turned red, how embarrassing.

* * *

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"Let's go."