Old Friends

Aphmau's P.O.V

I'm really annoyed right now. These guys named Garroth and Luarence keep following me all day, WHAT'S THERE PROBLEM!
I can't change into my Hybrid form or anything. I'm more comfortable in my Hybrid form in feels....safe.

Luarence's P.O.V

I have been following Aphmau all day just to make sure she is safe and maybe because she has been sneaking out alot. Just then I see a black and red ball me from the sky. Of course the whole village hears it when it landed. Aphmau said we should check it out. But somehow I feel like she knew what it was, it was is her tone or something. As we walk to it everyone is actually really frightend but.....Aphmau seems......happy? I wonder what she is thinking

Aphmau's P.O.V

Omg!! Omg!! I know what the ball was. That's my friends JinBop, Sky, Ross, and Barney. They are also Hybrids. As we get there I see them, they see me. I run up to hug them, Gareth tries to stop me but I out run him. When I get there we all do a group. Everyone was looking at me so confused. They said "Aphmau what are you doing do you even know them?" Oh I forgot to introduce them to you guys. Um..so yea this is Sky, Ross, Barney, and JinBop. Laurence and Garroth gave them a cold stare while they we're saying hello to everyone. Then they said to me "Hey Jess can we stay in your village?" Of course I said yes! Of course you can stay!

So hey guys! This is the first chapter of this I won't do this daily for me being lazy reasons.....just saying but what are you doing here GO WIN A SENPAI!! The people up top are my real friends soo....BAI!!!