Arrowdawn

"Welcome to Aarowdawn princess" I saw a big beautiful palace and below a village it was so pretty that I was shocked. "Is this the place my mother ruled?" he nodded and took my hand and guided me around the palace. I ended up meeting lots of people.

The chef,my soldier's, and more people it was so much, I don't think I can take it all in. "Princess this way you must attend a tea party with some guest now go put on your finest dress the maids have prepared it for you" he bowed and left "I think his name was mistu such a weird name".

I turned around and went to my room which was huge with a big bed and wonderful dresses that im not use to "alright then im going to have to do some tinkering I guess?"

I ended up doing a whole lot of it and surprisingly I ended up with a silky dress instead with black gloves. "Princess they are waiting we must go now" I went and followed mistu out and around to a long table filled with lovely dishes.

"Hello princess Courtney we are the other element rulers I am princess soon to be Queen Lani of Earth" she took a small bow that princess does "I am Neesha princess of the air element" she also did one too. "I'm krystal Queen of the water element" she moved her hands in a circular motion.

Then all of a sudden there was a poof and little snow flakes came down and I laughed a little while catching one on my fingertip. She took a seat smiling and I looked at the next girl she has a long red and black ponytail and a very accessorized dress.

"Lady Sasha please introduce yourself to princess Courtney" she glared at him and gave me a snotty look. "Sasha we dont have time for your feelings now go on" said Queen Krystal. "I am princess sasha ruler of element fire" she said it so blunty and cold.

"Well nice to meet you all I am princess Courtney of the light element" I had stood up and everything they were so interesting but we went on with our tea party. "Princess courtney I am glad to be having tea with you but I have things I have to finish" Neesha said as she walked towards me "here read this scroll it'll save me time boring you with history excuse my dismissal" she walked off and went through a portal she had made on her own.

"Do anyone else have to leave?" I sat down trying to hide my inner self and not be afraid to talk to these girls. "No princess we should now begin if we may" said krystal in a bubbly voice.

We ate a bunch of sweets and had different types of tea but no one said a word really. "Well I think im finished so lets get to talking Courtney" princess lani says to me. Suddenly I heared a bang "you may approach the princess by calling her princess my lady Lani" said a guard behind me.

I shook my head and giggled "its fine we'll all be friends sooner or later so formalities won't be needed" then I heared a little laugh as if to mock me I looked over to Sasha she had a smirk on her face. "And whats so funny may I ask?" she laughed again "princess" I put my hand out to stop the guard from walking up "I have this" I could hear a faint "but your majesty" from him

I smiled "what is so funny sasha?" she looked up and smirked "you think were going to be friends thats so hilarious to be honest my element doesn't need you some light princess" I smiled and stayed calm "well you may leave since you want to act like a snooty brat and ill leave you and your people there to be absorbed by the darkness how about that?" she stayed silent and I stifled a small laugh.

We ended up talking about a whole lot of different things,krystal told me about the former princess including my mother. I miss her much though but I shouldn't get down about it I say to myself.

"Well ladies I think its time for us to part ways" everyone nodded "bye courtney!" said krystal in a bubbly voice and I heared a guard yell at her to call me princess but she laughed on and went away.

"Princess Lani?" she smiled "im fine but here its a pass into my kingdom tomorrow I think we could talk a little more maybe?" I nodded. "well princess courtney you may go after dutch lazilda class is over" I looked over confused."and how long will this take sir charles?" I was very concerned so I went over to him. "until you finish princess" he bowed and left.

"well maybe not tomorrow? they day after or-" I shook my head "no no no tomorrow dinner time I'll be there lady Lani, I mean princess" she laughed "just Lani is fine" she walked through her portal and a guardian followed her.

she was so pretty and I think we will turn out to be the best of friends hopefully.I walked down the hall to my room passing maids and servants, I eventually told most of them to not stop while I'm coming or to bow its weird.

"Arrowdawn was beautiful dad and I met the other girls" I sat on my window ceal with my book in my lap."Don't let it get to your head you have choices to make princess, the king of darkness is either to be killed by you, your have to marry him or convince him to stop his darkness." I sighed "what did mom do?" he paused and didn't say a thing. "let's not talk about it, just know its the reason why she's gone now.." I held the phone close "oh I didn't know."