lets begin

This is one of your stories when everything starts out normal. Mekenzi is a special little baby she grows up its all different in high school you have the new girl, popular crew, of course the gothics and-

"Hey what happened? Dad are you messing with the power again?" I say as I walk down to the basement. "Huh uh what did you say? Im messing with the cords and I guess I did something wrong" I watch him pull off his headphones and I sighed while rubbing my head "yes dad the power went off for a second" I huffed and walked back up the steps to get dressed.

I dont understand sometimes how he is always tinkering around. "Bye dad im going out for a bit!" I heared a soft response of an ok and I closed the door then started walking down the street to the supermarket. "Hmmm I need Chocolate,gum,eggs and Bread I think"

"Courtney! Hey" I looked back to find my best friend lista "hey whats up lista? I asked oh nothing much just getting snacks because I need some but lets hang out for a bit" I thought for moment about it "well sure I don't think my dad would mind" she squealed and took my hand and basically dragged me to the cashier payed for my stuff and out of the store.

"You have a lot of energy how come?" I asked but she didn't respond I only saw a small smirk that spead across her face it was very evil looking and soon her grip on my wrist tightened. "Hey thats enough let go your hurting me lista" I said it while trying to be calm cool and collected because she wasn't acting like herself.

"Everything is going to be fine Courtney just come along" her voice got cold and I soon knew something was going on. "what's going in Lista? let me go is something wrong?" suddenly she screamed at me to shut up "stop whining I don't have much time" i thought about what she said and while i was a dark limbo came rolling up with shaded windows and a sign in the front.

"Alright I don't know what is going on but im not going to be included" I kicked her in her side and she yelled out as soon as she let go i dashed off but i heared her voice "go get her you lousy men what are you just doing standing there!?" footsteps where behind me as I ran. I ran down a ally thinking I could climb the wall but my planned failed.

"Alright missy we don't want to hurt you but we will if we have to" they surrounded me from everywhere. "help somebody help me!" I screamed and yelled "hey somebody shut her up" I heared lista say by then someone stabbed me in the neck with a needle and I soon passed out only seeing the grin on lista's face.

"We need to get you out of here but you have to wake up first please wake up ms.lady uh oh ill be back don't move!" I woke up with a pain in my neck and looked around everything was still blury but I could see Lista coming my way.

"Wake up its been long enough" then I felt a slap on my cheek which stung like heck it made me wake up but I was so confused I tried to move but I was tied down to a chair. "Where am I? And whats going on Lista why?" I was so confused but somehow not hurt

"don't turn this into a sob story Courtney your life may just end when the king of darkness comes for you" I shook my head and slowly responded "king,Darkness, What?" I looked around and I suddenly knew where I was it was an abandoned buidling the one that a kid once entered and never came out but that was all in a movie.

Then there was a bang. I looked up and saw there was a man with all black on and a long huge cloak around him he looked like a prince but his eyes say something else "so this is the princess of light? Seems her powers hasn't manifested yet hm?"

he walked around me and I rolled my eyes "and who might you be" I said "prince Ryan of the darkness first prince to the throne princess" He moved his finger and the ropes to my right hand was cut he lifted it and kissed the back of it. "Wow so nice to be kissed by a prince" I said sarcastically as I flung my hand and slapped him.

He stayed with a grim look on his face for a moment then he laughed and pulled my hair which hurt badly "let go!" I had screamed in pain "don't disrespect me like that again you hear?" he said whispering in my ear.

"I mean you'll be my bride soon enough Courtney and you can't escape that destiny" he said as he walked around. "Ill be dead before you get to call me your bride" he sighed "but then I wont have you as my bride" I rolled my eyes "thats the point" I said

"I've had enough of your smart talk guards come get her" I watched them walked towards me but then something jumped down in front of me and started fighting them "Princess untie yourself!" i looked at the ropes and started getting myself out of them.

"Hey now we don't need any trouble" I felt a blade on my neck and my arm was twisted. "Let me go you" I got the strength to step on his foot and I ran away with the one that saved me. We ended at a dead end and i was out of breath.

Alright its time for this to work I watched as she make a big circle in the wall and chanted some words. "Alright give me a minute" I nodded and watched him go kick some of the guards down then he came full speed at me we entered into a portal.

"Uh um what im home? Dad?" I stood up and looked around and I went into the kitchen and I found my dad and the guy that saved me "dad what is going on?" I cried and ran into his arms "I was so scared on the inside and confused" he pushed my shoulders back and he looked serious.

"Ill explain but you have to listen" I nodded "there are four elements fire,air,water,and earth but some people fail to realize there is also light and darkness each element has a ruler and you princess are the ruler of Light it started off as a chain your mother was one grandma and so on.

"And now its me?" he nodded "your powers haven't manifested yet so you have to go to Arrowdawn to train yourself while you get your powers once you turn 18 which is in a week that is why they attacked you" I shook my head "wait so what is lista?" he thought for a moment "she's a descendant of darkness she has dark powers and humans would call her a dark angel or evil spirit but something bad would have to happen for her to be one something....tragic"

"Ehem" we both looked at the guy who saved me "im sorry but thankyou for saving me but what is your name?" he stood up "my name is Aaron and your welcome but really this little buddy help u out" he pointed at a short little man. "Good evening princess" he bowed "thanks for saving me im grateful".

"We need to go we can't stay here we have to go to Arrowdawn king charles" Aaron bowed to my father and I wiped my eyes "lets go princess you have much to learn" I nodded and took his hand and we went through another portal.

Here you are princess Courtney where you will go through everything.