Chapter 27: Let's be honest.

I sighed and sat down on the bed with the rest of the girls.

"Aren't you going to go after her?" Evie asked. I shook my head.

"If she wants to drink I say let her." I told them standing up. "I'm gonna go out for a while." I told them heading out.

I walked outside and headed towards the field. Still seeing all of them still playing around I walked down the very many steps that lead to the field.

"Hey guys!" I yelled grabbing their attention. They all looked at each other before on of them spoke.

"Hey.. Uh do you wanna play?" Cora asked. I grinned before walking over to them.

"What are we playing?" I asked. Ryder and Ryan looked at each other and smirked.

"Cops and Robbers." They said in unison.

"I'm guessing I'm a robber?" I asked. The boys nodded and looked at each other again.

I laughed running away from the two boys Ryan chased after Cora while Ryder was on my tail. Running as fast as I could I headed towards the other side of the field. Before making there Ryder caught me and wrapped his arms around me disabling me to run any further.

"Got her!" He yelled throwing me over his shoulder. Looking at the floor I kicked and squirmed trying to get out of his grip. Declaring seconds later that in wasn't going to work. Looking at his legs I officially have up. After a couple of minutes of walking I was put down on the bleachers and Ryan walked up next to him dropping Cora as well.

"He got you to?" She asked. I nodded.

"Why don't you be the robbers?" I asked. The boys groaned.

"It's much more fun to chase you." Ryder said winking. I rolled my eyes.

"It's official You have 3 seconds." I said standing up. The boys took off as Cora and I chased after them. Almost catching Ryder he stopped making me crash into his chest falling down. He took off again as I stood up dusting myself off.

"You cheated!" I yelled chasing after him. He laughed running past Ryan, Cora not to far behind him. Finally getting close enough to grab Ryder I pushed him to the floor pinning his wrist. "Got him!" I yelled.

Holding a tight grip on his wrist, I pulled him up dragging him to the end of the field. Almost getting there he had stopped, I tried pulling him but he kept his heels in the ground. Looking behind him I see Cora dragging what seems like a knocked out Ryan.

"Cora!" I called she looked up walking over to me. "Little help?" I asked. She pinched Ryder's neck and he collapse instantly, knocked out as well. I was about to as a question when she already answering it.

"Pressure point." She answer. She went back to get Ryan while I dragged Ryder to the bleachers. When she got there she rubbed her hand on her jeans.

"Wanna get some food?" She asked. I looked back at the boys before nodding walking away with her.

~*~

"So that's why you pulled down her skirt?" Cora asked laughing at the story on how Fairy Godmother's skirt ended up on the ground. Right now we were at Mulan's Tea shop. Which is surprising because you would think Mrs. Potts would have a tea shop.

"Hey can I asked you something?" I asked her taking a small sip of my tea.

"Yeah sure." She said shrugging.

"So what happened between all of you and Hannah." I asked. He face filled with discomfort.

"Did Hannah tell you what happened?" She asked taking a sip of tea.