Chapter 2, The Meeting

Rainbow Dash finally let go of Miss Berry's hand, grabbed Rarity's, and dragged her out of the room. Rainbow Dash had been to that school years before this new one, so she knew every place and how to get to it. Rainbow Dash's arms were tensed up, obviously because she was mad.

   She was still dragging Rarity by the hand as she took her out of the main entrance. She sat Rarity down on a bench in front of the school. Rarity politely thanked Rainbow saying, ''Oh thank you, I didn't know what I was supposed to do next... What's your name? I'm Rarity.'' She said, she was wiping away her last tear. ''I'm Rainbow Dash, but just call me Dashie!''  She said while closing her eyes and making a big grin. ''That almost didn't sound the least bit real, teachers aren't supposed to do that.'' Rarity said, but with a doubtful tone of herself while she spoke. ''No kidding. Where do you live? I can walk you home... If you want.'' Dashie said, not sure what was going to happen. ''U-Um, sure. It's only a block away..'' Rarity thankfully responded.

  Right before they got up and left, 4 other girls came out.  They all rushed to Rarity and hugged her, even though they had only know her from what just happened. ''U-um, i'm squished!! She squealed as she was covered with teenager girls.

  ''O-oh sorry!'' They all said. ''I'm- No I'm NO LET ME GO FIRST!!'' The four that had come out barely knew each other too, and they were arguing on who got to introduce themselves first.

  ''Howdy! I'm  Apple Jack! But you can just call me AJ. She said with a very large grin. AJ had a red tied plaid over shirt over her white tank top. She had ripped skinny jeans and brown, leather cowgirl boots on. She had shiny green eyes and braided blond hair. She had a finishing touch of cute freckles and a cowgirl hat that appeared to have a bite out of one of the sides.

  Next was Pinkie Pie. ""Ooh ooh me next me next weeeeeeeeee!! HI IM PINKIE AND I MAKE CUPCAKES AND I WANT TO BE YOU BESTFRIEND OOH OOH OOH YAYYYYYY!!! CUPCAKES!.'' Pinkie Pie had bouncy and curly magenta pink hair and light blue eyes. Her cheeks were always blushing and she had been jumping around as she spoke. She had a white tee shirt that had a picture of balloons, then a plus sign, then cupcakes, then an equal sign, PARTY. She had a ballerina skirt on and it was hot pink with a lot of ruffles and glitter on it. She had hightops that were a pattern of light pink, black, and then hot pink.

  Next was Twilight Sparkle. ''Hello, I'm Twilight. It's very nice to meet you.'' She had a small mouth but still managed to make a big enough smile. She had purple hair with pink highlights. She had straight bangs but there was on cut on the left side. She had a white buttoned dress shirt on, a brown skirt that look as if it were part of a uniform, tan knee high socks, and brown loafers on.  ''I hope Miss Berry hasn't upset you too much. I've had her for a teacher last year, but she decided to move up to teach the next grade. I haven't a liking for her.''

  ''-O-oh um.. umm.. eerr... hii.. I'm Flutter-flutter-s-shy. Umm.. Hi... ? She was a very shy person and usually kept quiet to herself. She had wavy light pink hair that was almost white, and amazing aqua eyes. She was wearing a light yellow dress that went down to her knees and seemed like a sweater on the arms and neck, (turtleneck). She had an aqua butterfly clip keeping one of her bangs to the side. She had aqua flats on that matched her clip and her eyes. ''It's very n-nice to meet you.'' Her voice was very quiet, and usually you wouldn't even notice she had spoken.

            ~~~All of my chapters will be long, sorry if you don't like that, it's just that ill have less chapter and more words ^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I'm making the next one in an hour or so.~~~~~

                                                           ~~~~~DRAMA MUCH?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~