The Year of Breakage (A MLP Fan Fiction)

It was a new year at Autumnburnt High school! Everyone was so excited in Miss Berry's class, that they were all squirming in their seats and would just die if they kept still. Miss Berry walked into the room, she was a short, plump old lady who was in her 60's. She wasn't a kind woman, and hadn't a liking for her job. She grabbed her ruler as she stood and loudly struck it among her desk. ''Silence! I tell you now to stop your nonsense! This year will be different! There is no being lazy or being stupid and letting me down! You will not make me disappointed! Now, I will scan the classroom to see if I'm in the liking of you slobbering dogs.'' Miss Berry said, only thinking she had most control in that classroom. She walked across the front row of desks, she suddenly stopped at a girl named Rarity's desk.

    ''Aha! You!  Your skirt is too short! Stand up this minute and give me a reason for this!'' Rarity had an attractive face with beautiful crystal blue eyes and long eyelashes. Her hair was curly, luscious, and had a lot of volume and bounce. Her Tan skirt with Dark brown and black plaid checkers weren't actually that short, it was a very well fitting and a bit preppy. Rarity was a beauty queen and a fashion diva, but she had a personality as beautiful as her on the outside. She was very kind, generous, and she was sensitive, but it would depend on the situation. Rarity instantly obeyed and stood up, her face flushing. ''Oh, mam' I'm ever so sorry! I will have it fixed the moment I have time!'' She had a cute British accent, which she had from the moment she could first speak.

   ''When you have a moment to do it? You're not fooling me! I know you're just an irresponsible little brat!'' Rarity flushed anymore and felt she was about to cry. But she was stronger than that. ''No response? hmm? You're a little slut! with your short skirt, thinking you can steal all the boys hearts,!'' Miss berry said, she slapped Rarity across the face. ''Did that just happen?????!?'' Everybody's eyes were wide open and they weren't sure if this was real, had this teacher really just called her student a slut??? Had she really just slapped her? That was all it took, Rarity broke down, there were tears streaming down her face.

   A girl named Rainbow Dash burst out of her seat and had Miss Berry's hand, a moment after it had left Rarity's face. Rainbow dared to stare into Miss Berry's beady eyes. Miss Berry didn't dare make another move though, because Rainbow Dash was very athletic and strong. She was wearing grey sweatpants and a white tee, with black sneakers. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, it was red, orange, yellow, green, blue, then purple. She had malevolent Crimson eyes and was someone you wouldn't want to mess with.

                   WOAH BITCHES... GOT SOME SHIT GOIN' DOWN. What'll happen next?!?

~~~~~This is such a long chapter. Sorry everybody, but I hope you like it. MLP :D~~~~~~~~~~~

                                               I'll update next chapter sooooooon!!